City Vista Apartments At 2221 W. Dallas St.

skwatra

Anyone know details on City Vista apartments that are being built on Dallas and Columbus (near Montrose). they're supposed to be completed this spring, and the concept drawing on site shows what looks like possible ground floor retail. I just bought a condo down the street so I was curious.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to City Vista Apartments
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now I'm really confused. While taking a pic here a guy got out of his car that works here. Leasing I assume. I asked if USLiving owns this, he said no a company called "RangeWater" owns it and the one at 3615 Montrose, 1920 W. Alabama, 18th St. in the Heights and one in Pearland. He had never heard of USLiving or Vero Sade. They have a web site https://liverangewater.com and City Vista is the only property in our area on the web site. Based out of Atlanta,Ga. It shows they do acquisitions, development, construction and property management. I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this.

9zQja54.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

"Officials with the Houston-based development firm Vero Sade announced Feb. 14 the completion of renovations to a multifamily property on West Dallas Street in Montrose, incorporating fitness, workspace and social club elements.

The 404-unit project, located at 2221 W. Dallas St., was formerly known as City Vista but is being named as Us Bayou Park, according to a Feb. 14 press release. The renovations represent what Vero Sade officials said is the debut of the brand's "club living" concept that involves mixing hospitality with traditional multifamily."

https://communityimpact.com/houston/heights-river-oaks-montrose/development/2023/02/16/developer-completes-renovations-will-introduce-new-club-living-concept-at-us-bayou-park-in-montrose/

Hopefully this means they start on one or all 3 of the new construction projects in the Houston area.

• Like 3

"Vero Sade has completed its renovations of the 404-unit multifamily complex previously known as City Vista. Now called Us Bayou Park, the 2221 West Dallas St. complex is Vero Sade’s first club living concept, infusing hospitality, high-frequency programming and amenities to build relationships among residents.

Upgrades include a 10K SF communal multipurpose space, a 4K SF fitness center and outdoor green space for yoga, two resort-style pools and renovated units throughout. 

Floor plans range from 691 SF to 1,400 SF and start at $1,700. Houston-based Greystar is the complex’s newly appointed operator. "

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to City Vista Apartments At 2221 W. Dallas St.