35MM Studio At 3902 McKinney St.

I was walking down McKinney this morning and noticed one of the commercial roll-up bay doors had been replaced with a much fancier glass door, with a sign for "Fix & Fogg", which is a New Zealand-based artisanal peanut butter company that currently distributes to places like Whole Foods, Forth & Nomad, and Local Foods, and has (had?) a little walk-up window in Montrose. I didn't know this was something I wanted in the neighborhood, but apparently it's pretty good stuff!

Fix & Fogg

The Untold Truth of Fix and Fogg

Instagram

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d8e.jpg.5600cb28abaaebc1b8c92f95b636828f.jpg904643283_GuG5KFzQNi6WthEUR6wsw_thumb_8d9a.jpg.18d9695de68ef4ee1e6c35feed6f5083.jpgUNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8d92.jpg.bcbb4a0450da0c4e070e791e2aaffe56.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, HoustonMidtown said:

I have ridden my bike past there and wondered what that place was - thanks for posting !

I've been curious about that building for years. It used to be painted a drab green and I'd occasionally see someone walking in or leaving, and just assumed the building was being used as storage for the gym across the street or some other company. I had to do a double-take this morning when I saw the glass door and retail signage.

Edited by linearmovement
Typo

• The title was changed to Fix & Fogg - 3902 McKinney St.
  • The title was changed to Fix & Fogg At 3902 McKinney St.
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks like they have already moved out of this location. Has anyone heard where they went?

I was disappointed you were not able to purchase products directly, they tell you to go to Whole Foods.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 35MM Studio At 3902 McKinney St.