Navigation Quarters: Multifamily At 6949 Navigation Blvd.

hindesky

• The title was changed to Lola On Navigation: Multifamily At 6949 Navigation Blvd.
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 5:51 PM, Urbannizer said:

This is no longer on the market.

I don't know the exact date this property changed hands, but county records indicate it was recent. 

Yesterday, a warranty deed for this property was recorded to the Harris County Clerk's database. An entity named 6937 & 6949 Navigation LLC purchased the property. The entity is tied to Ruixi Investment Corp.

Since the replat of 6937 Navigation Blvd and 6949 Navigation Blvd in 2021, the parcel address for the combined parcels is 6937 Navigation Blvd according to county records (for anyone who can't find it on HCAD).

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 2

On 1/20/2022 at 6:26 PM, hindesky said:

I don't know if this apartment development has been scrapped or is on pause, but I thought this may be helpful to share:

Additional details about the proposed apartments at 6937 Navigation Blvd ( 6949 Navigation Blvd ). This is from HR Design Dept.

East End Multifamily

Architect: HR Design Dept  |  Architect of Record: eStudio | Developer: Scarlet 

Scarlet, a Houston developer working to create well-designed, cost-effective housing, tasked HRDD to design thee multi-family projects in Houston’s East End.  

Each development utilizes the same unit types arranged to take full advantage of each site’s unique amenities and challenges.  

On Site A, a compact, twenty-unit development is lifted for covered parking and organized around a central, open gathering core. Sited along a major thoroughfare, the project holds the street setback conserving a quiet backyard greenspace in the rear of the lot. On Site B, a central courtyard separates the main entrance from a shared lounge with park views. West facing balconies offer views to the downtown skyline on Site C.

https://www.hrdesigndept.com/current#/east-end-multifamily/

21 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

I don't know if this apartment development has been scrapped or is on pause, but I thought this may be helpful to share:

Additional renderings and details about the proposed apartments at 6937 Navigation Blvd ( 6949 Navigation Blvd ). This is from HR Design Dept.

East End Multifamily

Architect: HR Design Dept  |  Architect of Record: eStudio | Developer: Scarlet 

Scarlet, a Houston developer working to create well-designed, cost-effective housing, tasked HRDD to design thee multi-family projects in Houston’s East End.  

Each development utilizes the same unit types arranged to take full advantage of each site’s unique amenities and challenges.  

On Site A, a compact, twenty-unit development is lifted for covered parking and organized around a central, open gathering core. Sited along a major thoroughfare, the project holds the street setback conserving a quiet backyard greenspace in the rear of the lot. On Site B, a central courtyard separates the main entrance from a shared lounge with park views. West facing balconies offer views to the downtown skyline on Site C.

Additional renderings of the proposed apartments at 6937 Navigation Blvd ( 6949 Navigation Blvd ). This is from HR Design Dept.

XxeKjgG.png

1oVrESb.png

avh6t8q.png

YNx58it.jpg

hXgZ0v1.png

oRiLSSh.png

n4BENRj.png

uiz3Vv3.png

6xn1hd2.png

aUGRWLW.png

chQVqb3.jpg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Navigation Quarters: Multifamily At 6949 Navigation Blvd.