1503 Westheimer Rd.

dbigtex56

that place is a mess although i have great memories of going to the lower left corner unit for late night physic readings with drunk friends back in the day! Ha! 

(and that Houston Press building next door...dang that place used to be fun too but now i am not sure what it is...and why...haha!)

22 hours ago, gene said:

that place is a mess although i have great memories of going to the lower left corner unit for late night physic readings with drunk friends back in the day! Ha! 

Oh, I remember that unit.
A friend was all excited because he'd rented it - only $400 a month (this was 25 years ago), no deposit, first month's rent cash in advance. 
We were looking the place over, discussing its possibilities, when a couple of other people walked in without knocking. "Hi, what are you doing here?" "Hi yourself, I'm here to look over my new apartment. What are YOU doing here?" 
Turns out that apartment had been 'rented' to at least four different people. The person doing the renting was not the owner, and conveniently disappeared before it hit the fan, with at least $1600 in cash.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Yikes! haha!

My 3 buddies lived in the 2 apartments above the hair salon next door to brasil and let me tell you they were the kings of westheimer/montrose!!! (Dwayne, John and Ron)...we would hang out on the HUGE patio and party on that patio nonstop...soooooo much fun back in the day! dang i am so glad i knew at the time how special that time in my life was... 😭🥰🙏

• Like 1