S&B Engineers Office Building For Sale At 3535 Sage Rd.

Just a passing observation about the property across the street. 3535 Sage Road has a big for sale sign advertising 8.2 acre tract of land for sale. That’s pretty big chunk of land for this area. Also just south of 3525 Sage condos. Right now there is an abandoned two story commercial bldg along with a really big ugly parking lot. Looks like plenty of development opportunities around here… keeping my fingers crossed. Need lots more lovin in this part of town!

• Like 4

• The title was changed to S&B Engineers Office Building For Sale - 3535 Sage Rd.
  • 2 months later...

I used to work in these buildings.  Originally Foster Wheeler's back in the 80's before S&B bought them.

We moved out to a new location in the energy corridor just before the pandemic.   Owners had plans to redevelop the site, but I think the whole pandemic lead them to put the property up for sale instead.  Word was there was about to be a sale a few months ago, but it's apparently fallen through.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to S&B Engineers Office Building For Sale At 3535 Sage Rd.
  • 9 months later...

Demolition has started!!

Just thinking about the land play here. 8.3 acres of land next to the freeway, and at the western edge of the Uptown Market.  I could see a mixed-use district here.  "Entrance to The Galleria".

8p50Ba5.jpeg

fWhnFRg.jpeg

je3vWSw.jpeg

mBpBPdh.jpeg

A walk around the building to remember it one last time.  Do we know the architect? Possibly Kirksey?

rEmSXJm.jpeg

xZ51oxi.jpeg

IovENJa.jpeg

For Sale sign.

GyrZw3L.jpeg

• Like 2