Warehouse Demolished - 2215 Commerce St.

12 hours ago, Naviguessor said:

Was saddened to see this happen. These buildings were great atmosphere. I fear the this will just be parking for the building across the street. 

That would be unfortunate as all each of the other dealco buildings seem to have sufficient parking behind them.

14 hours ago, Naviguessor said:

I fear the this will just be parking for the building across the street. 

That was the exact concern I had when I saw this happening. It’s an oddly shaped, almost triangular lot so it’ll make for a very inefficient parking lot. Frustrating if that is the case.

7 hours ago, EaDolivin said:

That's smart on their part. Think of all the extra money they'd make by charging for parking for sporting events/concerts.

I wasn't a big fan of the delapataded buildings there tbh.

As long as parking comes with better lighting for the area, I am all for it! That is the most sketchy part of the walk home after enjoying an Astros/Dynamo game.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, ljchou said:

I'm just not a fan of how dealco is renovating these blocks. I know beggars can't be choosers but some form of greenery or minimization of concrete and asphalt in this heavily industrial area is much needed.

lol, as I was reading @j_cuevas713 reply, I was thinking, well, hopefully they toss some trees in the parking lot!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Warehouse Demolished - 2215 Commerce St.