Retail Center At 3204 Polk St.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

A few days ago, Chron.com uploaded a preview walk-through video of Eadough to Instagram.

EaDough is the latest bakery and grab-and-go cafe to open in EaDo. It's located at 3204 Polk St.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjY54VmpcI9/

Screenshots from the video and another Instagram post.

8Vb1Nzt.jpg

heG7X0C.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 4

It looks so nice!

I saw that their Instagram started posting daily about a week ago. 

This is on my bike-to-work route so looking forward to being a regular.

Edit: their insta says that their next open time will be 7-11am on Wed

Edited by wilcal
  • Like 1

Stopped by on my bike to work this morning and grabbed some pastries for our meeting.

They were good! Good reviews.

Tops were the blueberry muffin and pumpkin loaf. Great texture on the scone. 

Also, evidently B-Cycle is working on installing a location here which is great.

In the 5-10 minutes I was hanging around, two different people who were walking their dogs on the Columbia Tap wandered over to check it out.

They said that they would be adding on their lunch menu and staying open until 3 starting early November.

btXBo3r.jpg

ECjOR3S.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2022 at 9:00 AM, JClark54 said:

EaDough's looking to add bike racks. The recent tree plantings have really brightened up the streetscape, too. 

BCycle said that they were working on putting a station here, so I would imaging that is what this is. I don't think you need a permit to put a bike rack in.

BCycle recently closed the Memorial stations on the west side of town (two outliers) so it is feasible that one of them are being moved here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilcal said:

BCycle said that they were working on putting a station here, so I would imaging that is what this is. I don't think you need a permit to put a bike rack in.

BCycle recently closed the Memorial stations on the west side of town (two outliers) so it is feasible that one of them are being moved here.

Anything's possible. 

The permit requester is Rodrigo Tovar, though. He's an architect at RT3 Design, which has had a hand in EaDough's building renovation for two years now. 

image.png.e1deb987e5fcb1b13a0670c427d562db.png

I was actually in line in front of the architect and he told me that because of COVID, the construction phases were shifted but it will eventually be an indoor thing with seating and what not. They decided to make the outdoor window phase first but that wasn't initially the plan. 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...