Shell Star Shop At 3239 Telephone Rd.

Both tracts of land are being cleared, I could not find anything on the Houston permitting website, a neighboring tract 3235 telephone road is also vacant.

All these tracts are at the corner of telephone and south wayside, a block away from I45, and about a mile or so from the new UH medical school building. This exit on 45 would be the shortest way to get to the medical college from a freeway.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, tigereye said:

I believe this will be the site of the long rumored 103 story W Hotel & residences. It’ll have a spire on top and should be a game changer for the Telephone Rd development corridor 

There's gonna be hell to pay if the Tel-Wink gets gentrified.

• Haha 1

A gas station sounds about right- that would make it the fourth gas station on that block. The three tracts make up a large parcel, so I guess a gas station with a fast food joint attached or a stripes style gas station - large convenience store with Laredo tacos.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Any Idea What Is Going Up At 3245 And 3239 Telephone Rd.
  • The title was changed to Shell Star Shop At 3239 Telephone Rd.