Jump to content

Ivory Hecker of Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston teaming up with Project Veritas by blowing the whistle on her own company. Will she keep her job ?


Recommended Posts

Howdy everyone. Unless y'all have been living under rocks during the early part of the Summer, Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston Reporter Ivory Hecker announced during the 5:00 PM Newscast yesterday evening that she's teaming up with Project Veritas in blowing the whistle on her own company. Something tells me Fox 26 GM & Executive VP D'Artanian Bebel is NOT thrilled with Hecker's Jack Bauer-esque rogue-ness including Hecker's accusations that Fox Corporation has been muzzling her from telling the truth to the viewers:

 

https://mikemcguff.blogspot.com/2021/06/ivory-hecker-fox-26-project-veritas.html

The Houston Chronicle's title has Hecker claiming she's been muzzled by Fox 26 & the higher-ups of that station:

https://www.chron.com/culture/tv/article/Houston-Fox-26-TV-Ivory-Hecker-Project-Veritas-16249035.php

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-Fox-26-reporter-Ivory-Hecker-alleges-16247795.php

Any thoughts on Hecker going off-script on live TV yesterday & the ramifications if she'll keep her job at Fox 26 ? Because once again, I've got a feeling D'Art either didn't know she was going to do this OR found out like everyone else & is PISSED off.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, hindesky said:

She shouldn't but I mean it's Fox News, the king of false information. Maybe she is trying to get on with OAN.

According to the Houston Chronicle, it appears Hecker got suspended then after more developments, they fired her altogether. 

It also seems like she had no intention of working with Fox News Channel either & had been plotting to bolt from Fox 26 since last August. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

do some of y'all not know the difference between a local news channel and a national news channel?

Apparently she recorded footage of the (probably also now fired) sales manager of Fox 26 telling how the CDC is buying ads pushing the covid crap, and from what I gather (the sales manager couldn't put two coherent sentences together), the CDC is outbidding other advertisers. These purchases are affecting the news content

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

do some of y'all not know the difference between a local news channel and a national news channel?

Apparently she recorded footage of the (probably also now fired) sales manager of Fox 26 telling how the CDC is buying ads pushing the covid crap, and from what I gather (the sales manager couldn't put two coherent sentences together), the CDC is outbidding other advertisers. These purchases are affecting the news content

Would make sense the CDC is outbidding to put notices to the public. We have a local news reporter trying to push a conspiracy theory. Which one deserves air time?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another cringe-able moment brought to us by Ms. Hecker. 
Unfortunately, her embarrassing antics will be reported far and wide, and reinforce perceptions that all of Texas is occupied by hicks and yahoos.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it was 20 years ago, this would have been the end of her career.  TV reporters are a dime a dozen and there are always younger and more attractive reporters who are willing to work for nothing coming up every year.  But Hecker is probably going to end up getting elevated to a national job at OAN or Blaze or end up with a youtube channel making millions.  

What is amazing is that her big whistleblower story is just pathetic.  Her manager told her she didn't want to run bitcoin stories at 5-6pm because the ratings would be bad due to low income black viewers not being interested in bitcoin.  The other scandal is that she thought that Fox News shut her down on stories about hydroxychoroquine because Trump was for it.  Fox News.  And basically, they did not want her going rogue on social media.  The other big revelation:  ads go to the highest bidder and the CDC has paid for ad time.  And she is unable to provide a concrete example of ad dollars driving content.  If she was a journalist who was worth a crap, she would have easily been able to do that.  We all know it happens.  So, after all of this fuss, she can't even establish what Noam Chomsky and Ed Hermann demonstrated conclusively in Manufacturing Consent 33 years ago.  

 

    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Project-Veritas-releases-video-of-Fox-26-reporter-16250476.php

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check this out on Hecker's interview with Project Veritas:

 

3 hours ago, s3mh said:

If it was 20 years ago, this would have been the end of her career.  TV reporters are a dime a dozen and there are always younger and more attractive reporters who are willing to work for nothing coming up every year.  But Hecker is probably going to end up getting elevated to a national job at OAN or Blaze or end up with a youtube channel making millions.  

What is amazing is that her big whistleblower story is just pathetic.  Her manager told her she didn't want to run bitcoin stories at 5-6pm because the ratings would be bad due to low income black viewers not being interested in bitcoin.  The other scandal is that she thought that Fox News shut her down on stories about hydroxychoroquine because Trump was for it.  Fox News.  And basically, they did not want her going rogue on social media.  The other big revelation:  ads go to the highest bidder and the CDC has paid for ad time.  And she is unable to provide a concrete example of ad dollars driving content.  If she was a journalist who was worth a crap, she would have easily been able to do that.  We all know it happens.  So, after all of this fuss, she can't even establish what Noam Chomsky and Ed Hermann demonstrated conclusively in Manufacturing Consent 33 years ago.  

 

    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Project-Veritas-releases-video-of-Fox-26-reporter-16250476.php

Hecker has her own YouTube Channel, which I've subscribed last year. She's also on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

do some of y'all not know the difference between a local news channel and a national news channel?

Apparently she recorded footage of the (probably also now fired) sales manager of Fox 26 telling how the CDC is buying ads pushing the covid crap, and from what I gather (the sales manager couldn't put two coherent sentences together), the CDC is outbidding other advertisers. These purchases are affecting the news content

KRIV 26 in Houston is a Fox owned station. Not just an affiliate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KRIV_(TV)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 12:21 AM, Tumbleweed_Tx said:

do some of y'all not know the difference between a local news channel and a national news channel?

Apparently she recorded footage of the (probably also now fired) sales manager of Fox 26 telling how the CDC is buying ads pushing the covid crap, and from what I gather (the sales manager couldn't put two coherent sentences together), the CDC is outbidding other advertisers. These purchases are affecting the news content

People who cannot put two coherent sentences together do not become sales managers. 
However, people who record and edit footage can manipulate it to suit their purposes. For example, if you ask someone an idiotic question, their response will seem strange if taken out of context. 
Ms. Hecker's demonstrable lack of journalistic ethics and professionalism indicate that she's not above using such ploys to influence the gullible.
(PS: Any updates on the sales managers imminent dismissal? Or is this just speculation on your part?)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

“So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn't been checked, but you're going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, s3mh said:

If it was 20 years ago, this would have been the end of her career.  TV reporters are a dime a dozen and there are always younger and more attractive reporters who are willing to work for nothing coming up every year.  But Hecker is probably going to end up getting elevated to a national job at OAN or Blaze or end up with a youtube channel making millions.  

What is amazing is that her big whistleblower story is just pathetic.  Her manager told her she didn't want to run bitcoin stories at 5-6pm because the ratings would be bad due to low income black viewers not being interested in bitcoin.  The other scandal is that she thought that Fox News shut her down on stories about hydroxychoroquine because Trump was for it.  Fox News.  And basically, they did not want her going rogue on social media.  The other big revelation:  ads go to the highest bidder and the CDC has paid for ad time.  And she is unable to provide a concrete example of ad dollars driving content.  If she was a journalist who was worth a crap, she would have easily been able to do that.  We all know it happens.  So, after all of this fuss, she can't even establish what Noam Chomsky and Ed Hermann demonstrated conclusively in Manufacturing Consent 33 years ago.  

 

    https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Project-Veritas-releases-video-of-Fox-26-reporter-16250476.php

I'm wondering how her former colleagues at Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston are handling what Hecker did ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Blue Dogs said:

I'm wondering how her former colleagues at Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston are handling what Hecker did ?

Dunno. 
However, I notice that her YouTube channel (above) has the following message: 
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 6/21/2021 at 7:32 PM, dbigtex56 said:

Dunno. 
However, I notice that her YouTube channel (above) has the following message: 
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

Hecker's interview with Alex Jones:

 

FOX HR telling Hecker to stop criticizing censorship:

 

 

Edited by Blue Dogs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Blue Dogs said:

Hecker's interview with Alex Jones:

Appreciate your research, but no.
No, thank you. I will not be viewing this video clip.
The prospect makes my stomach turn.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/25/2021 at 10:07 AM, dbigtex56 said:

Appreciate your research, but no.
No, thank you. I will not be viewing this video clip.
The prospect makes my stomach turn.

Hecker even is proud of getting fired by Fox 26 KRIV-TV Houston.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...