Kelsey-Seybold​ Tanglewood Clinic At 1111 Augusta Dr.

21 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

I was wondering if anyone has any general practice doctor recommendations for Kelsey Seybold's Tanglewood Clinic.  My dermatologist is at this location. I was just shopping around.  Thanks for any input!

Tom Doneker. Both my wife and I have been his patients for at least 15 years, ever since she was working in Tanglewood and got referred to him by her then-boss when we were shopping around for a new primary care physician. Straight-talking, very personable, and responsive when I've had to send him a message via the MyChart app. 

https://www.kelsey-seybold.com/find-a-houston-doctor/thomas-doneker-internal-medicine

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Kelsey-Seybold​ Tanglewood Clinic At 1111 Augusta Dr.
  • 11 months later...

Kelsey-Seybold to replace 50-year-old Tanglewood clinic with new location in former Whole Foods

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2023/05/09/kelsey-seybold-tanglewood-clinic.html

Houston-based Kelsey-Seybold Clinic will replace its nearly 50-year-old Tanglewood location with a new clinic.

The new 20,000-square-foot building will be at 6401 Woodway Drive, near the current Tanglewood clinic on Augusta Drive, Kelsey-Seybold said May 5. The Woodway site formerly was home to a Goody Goody Liquor location and a Whole Foods Market grocery store before that.

A company spokesperson confirmed the current Tanglewood clinic was last expanded in 1997 following its opening in 1976.

Any potential buyers for the Tanglewood site? I can see something like a Pelican Builders mixed-use development. A 7 to 9 story condo development with some retail and a garage.  Or a massive 350-unit multifamily complex. Let's say along the likes of Alexan Tanglewood, Alta Tanglewood, Broadstone Tanglewood, or Modera Tanglewood.

I can also see a mixed-use high-rise development here. Although due to the current economic outlook, I don't see that happening.

There will be NIMBY neighborhood protesting for whatever is proposed!  This is prime land.. Notice the irregular shape of the parcel due to Geo. H. Lewis & Sons Funeral Directors property. I wonder if someone could buy half of their surface lot for $25 million?

RtqBLYV.jpg