TxDOT Updates To HGAC 2045

TXDot has provided additions to the HGAC 2045 document.  Some of them are quite significant.  Its worth looking at the full list, some of these are projected prior to 2030, though they run the entire range out to 2045.  The full list can be found HERE.  Note, I believe that they are missing a 3rd page from the summary (ie, the first two pages should have a third one).  However, the county-level list looks complete.

A few of the notable changes:

• Replace 610 bridge over the ship channel
  • Replace I-10 bridge over San Jo
  • Add 2 I-10 managed lanes 610W to San Jo bridge
  • Elevated lanes through Uptown on 610 (missing from the summary, but included in the Harris County list)
  • Something on Hempstead (I can't unpack what they are really proposing for that corridor)
  • Lengthening the proposed highway 35 corridor out to/past beltway 8
  • Expand highway 99 from I-10(west) to Kuykendahl 
  • New divided highway corridor west of highway 99 from 290 south past 59

1 hour ago, SkylineView said:

TXDot has provided additions to the HGAC 2045 document.  Some of them are quite significant.  Its worth looking at the full list, some of these are projected prior to 2030, though they run the entire range out to 2045.  The full list can be found HERE.  Note, I believe that they are missing a 3rd page from the summary (ie, the first two pages should have a third one).  However, the county-level list looks complete.

A few of the notable changes:

• Replace 610 bridge over the ship channel
  • Replace I-10 bridge over San Jo
  • Add 2 I-10 managed lanes 610W to San Jo bridge
  • Elevated lanes through Uptown on 610 (missing from the summary, but included in the Harris County list)
  • Something on Hempstead (I can't unpack what they are really proposing for that corridor)
  • Lengthening the proposed highway 35 corridor out to/past beltway 8
  • Expand highway 99 from I-10(west) to Kuykendahl 
  • New divided highway corridor west of highway 99 from 290 south past 59

The last one is the Highway 36A proposal. The goal is to reroute truck traffic coming in from Port of Freeport out of Houston and through Bryan-College Station to Fort Worth.

https://36acoalition.org

• The title was changed to TxDOT Updates To HGAC 2045

Archived