Richmond Square Retail Center At 5125 Richmond Ave.

That’s for the interchange project right? However, just west of 610 and Westpark there’s a bent that’s been constructed perpendicular to the Westprk Tollway. I assume it’s for the BRT which I guess means it’s gonna have an elevated section that goes above 69? Must be why they cleared out the Chick-fil-A there on Post Oak/Richmond

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigFootsSocks said:

That’s for the interchange project right? However, just west of 610 and Westpark there’s a bent that’s been constructed perpendicular to the Westprk Tollway. I assume it’s for the BRT which I guess means it’s gonna have an elevated section that goes above 69? Must be why they cleared out the Chick-fil-A there on Post Oak/Richmond

Correct

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Yes mainly for the people commuting as that is why 610 is under development at the Post Oak portion...

they are creating an offshoot just for the buses that will place them right at the beginning of the north end of Post Oak and 610 to then travel along Post Oak Blvd then do the circle around where Chick-fil-A was on Richmond at Post Oak (which is why that was closed and soon to be knocked down)

I will say that i personally think we now have THE most beautiful and coolest street in all of Houston (and yes I love all the tree lined streets in River Oaks and West U etc...) but WOWSA, yep loving Post Oak Blvd and so exciting to see all the changes along the Blvd.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Noticed this on Loopnet. We didn't have a thread for it.

Little unknown fact: The Chick-fil-A on the corner is apart of this shopping center by Weingarten Realty, turned Kimpco Realty. The address to the Chick-Fil-A is 5005 Richmond Avenue where as the shopping center is 5125 Richmond Avenue.

The shopping center's anchor tenant is the Best Buy store.

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/5125-Richmond-Ave-Houston-TX/21957143/

https://weingartenrealty.propertycapsule.com/p/retail-real-estate/Houston-TX-77056/richmondsquare

amsPwEK.png

• Like 2

On 3/7/2021 at 10:54 AM, Houston19514 said:

When did World Market close?

around Christmas possibly into January but yep... 

rip

loved that place being so close 

BUT i thought this whole plaza was being knocked down for the bus terminal or turn around or something? i know that is why Chik-fil-a there in the parking lot closed foreeeeever ago! 

Edited by gene
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gene said:

around Christmas possibly into January but yep... 

rip

loved that place being so close 

BUT i thought this whole plaza was being knocked down for the bus terminal or turn around or something? i know that is why Chik-fil-a there in the parking lot closed foreeeeever ago! 

Are you sure about the Chik-Fil-A thing (closing because of the BRT project)?  I'm thinking that may have been an urban myth.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Houston19514 said:

Are you sure about the Chik-Fil-A thing (closing because of the BRT project)?  I'm thinking that may have been an urban myth.  

Yeah it definitely could be a myth but i remember reading and hearing about that being the case...

i just know if that WAS the case, they sure closed it early as it's been sitting there empty for what? 2 or 3 years now? 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Richmond Square Retail Center At 5125 Richmond Ave.
  • 11 months later...
  • The title was changed to Richmond Square Retail Center At 5125 Richmond Ave.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...