Old Burnt Down Fuzzy's -136 W. Gray St.

hindesky

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Old Burnt Down Fuzzy's -136 W. Gray St.
  • 1 month later...
On 5/12/2021 at 2:11 PM, staresatmaps said:

There's another thread about this somewhere.

Was unable to find that thread. If someone can, please ask moderators to combine topics. 
There appears to have been no progress made in the past three months. Any news on when (or if) work will resume?

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

The address for this property is 138 W Gray St not 136 W Gray St.

Yesterday, Walking Houston shared a photo of 138 W Gray St in an Instagram story. The property is on the corner of Matthews St.

It appears this will be a three-story structure. I think I recall seeing a rendering for this a few years ago on this forum with the description being some kind of mixed-use. I tried searching and can't find it. Maybe it was in the planning commission agenda.

I don't know if this will be restaurant, bar, or a bar & grill on the premises.

JV4cb7O.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

On 5/12/2021 at 2:11 PM, staresatmaps said:

There's another thread about this somewhere. Its the same building owner. Going to be a mixed use with probably a bar at the bottom and offices or residential at the top.

On 8/3/2022 at 5:34 PM, dbigtex56 said:

Was unable to find that thread.

27 minutes ago, IntheKnowHouston said:

The address for this property is 138 W Gray St not 136 W Gray St.

It appears this will be a three-story structure. I think I recall seeing a rendering for this a few years ago on this forum with the description being some kind of mixed-use. I tried searching and can't find it. Maybe it was in the planning commission agenda.

I don't know if this will be restaurant, bar, or a bar & grill on the premises.

The initial topic about this was deleted a few years ago, but I was able to locate a schematic design from 2019. Developers were planning a two-story building at the time.

Below is the east elevation of the initial plans for 138 West Gray St / 138 W Gray St. This was uploaded by Virtual Box.

More about the initial design and plat are available on Virtual Box and the city's video archive of planning commission meetings.

https://www.virtualbx.com/construction-preview/houston-fire-fighter-to-rebuild-on-4th-ward-landmark-lost-by-arson/

https://houstontx.new.swagit.com/videos/161021

https://houstontx.new.swagit.com/videos/161021/agenda

t4QpcCC.png

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...