GIA Capital: Multifamily At 1846 Richmond Ave.

hindesky

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting little project. A great example of a project with probably a very limited budget, where they went with the most afforable materials possible, but you can see where the found places to go the extra mile to make moments a little more interesting, such as the general massing, the railings, etc...

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Luminare said:

Interesting little project. A great example of a project with probably a very limited budget, where they went with the most afforable materials possible, but you can see where the found places to go the extra mile to make moments a little more interesting, such as the general massing, the railings, etc...

I like the quirky aesthetics of this place. I'm curious as to how they will furnish the interior and what the rents will be.  I do wish they would have kept more green space in the courtyard area like some of the older garden apartments in Montrose.  I'm sure this place will be ideally located once the blue line is running.  

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 1846 Richmond Ave.
  • 3 weeks later...

Talked with a guy involved with this project. Asked when they will be available, he said the units facing Richmond Ave. are 4 story townhomes and already have tenants in 3 of them. The 12 other units are 1 bedroom and will be available in a couple weeks. He said they tried to buy the complex to the right but they wouldn't sell. They tried to buy the complex catty corner on Richmond but they wouldn't sell either but they did buy the units behind them and will develop those when they are finished here. It's a company called GIA Development.

http://gia-development.com

zvrrr8Q.jpg

8bOGOcq.jpg

IWVcuaE.png 

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 5

• The title was changed to GIA Montrose: Multifamily At 1846 Richmond Ave.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to GIA Capital: Multifamily At 1846 Richmond Ave.