Tesla Repair Center At 6010 Richmond Ave.

• The title was changed to Dave & Buster's At 6010 Richmond Ave. For Sale/Lease - 5.67-Acres
  • 1 year later...
  • The title was changed to Dave & Buster's At 6010 Richmond Ave.
  • 4 weeks later...

A search for NLA GCH Houston, LLC indicates the entity is connected to Net Lease Alliance. 

It will be interesting seeing what becomes of this Dave & Buster property. I have a lot of fond memories from the 90's to the late 2000's.

I recall seeing an entity tied to Capstone Houston Group last year. The address of this property is included in the entity... well, only the address number. I wonder if they're planning a nightlife concept at 6010 Richmond Ave?  

Capstone operates a few clubs and other nightlife venues on Richmond Avenue. Off the top of my head, I can only think of Bar Rosa and Parma. 

Bar Rosa is in the Mesa Building on the corner of Richmond Ave and Fountain View. The group took over Parma last year, the bar & grill/nightclub where Barry's Pizza was located on Richmond Ave (Houston-based hospitality company Eighty Six'd originally owned and operated the business). 

Other nightlife concepts from Capstone Houston Group include Space, Seaside Lounge, and Wyld Chld.

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Multifamily Proposal At 6010 Richmond Ave.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Tesla Repair Center At 6010 Richmond Ave.
  • 6 months later...