Eats Mesquite Grill At 804 Milam St.

kbates2

I saw today that they tore down the building at 804 Milam that used to house Eats Mesquite Grill.  Very small footprint so I don't know what's planned and assume its just a very small surface parking lot.  Anybody else hear anything cooler?

20 hours ago, kbates2 said:

I saw today that they tore down the building at 804 Milam that used to house Eats Mesquite Grill.  Very small footprint so I don't know what's planned and assume its just a very small surface parking lot.  Anybody else hear anything cooler?

Hmm...................

• 2 weeks later...

Occasionally I still miss the $3 Supreme Sandwich combo meal that rivaled a middle school cafeteria lunch, that half of the building (right side) had been empty for years.   The awning/overhang had been used a camping spot for homeless people for a while now, but that's hardly an exclusive thing for DT that would warrant tearing it down altogether.  It makes me think that perhaps they might have intentions to use it.   

Put in a temporary platform floor and a tent and call it outdoor dining flex space for the time being. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/9/2020 at 9:45 AM, cspwal said:

I wonder why they tore it down if it was just going sit vacant

Vacant buildings attract squatters - Huge problem inside the loop. I had a guy pull a sword on me in a building I own that had only recently been vacated.

• The title was changed to Eats Mesquite Grill At 804 Milam St.

Archived