SignatureCare Emergency Center At 3209 Montrose Blvd.

gene

3209 Montrose Blvd Houston, TX 77006 | Commercial Office Space, Building, &  Retail Rents, For Lease Ratings and Reviews

(Old Photo from a few years ago)

This kooky building has always facinated me for some reason and always thought it was where 1/2 Price Books should relocate.

This morning i noticed it has been totally deconstructed down to the steel frame and major work is being done to turn it into an "Outpatient Clinic"...

oh well...

just giving an update 

that was my thought too! on the occupant sign it just says Outpatient Clinic but does not say anything else so wondered if it will be different...

anyway...wish it was something cooler in that cool building! haha

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah @hindesky love the photo and to me it looks like this place is ready to open don't you think? they moved quick on this to have it relocate from the corner plaza and quick!!! I guess they have the sign out front (covered in blue wrap) and the signs on the building (covered in white wrap) so people don't think it is open just yet...but have a feeling it could be open by this weekend?

and edited to say it is opened! 2/1/2020

• The title was changed to 3209 Montrose Blvd.
  • The title was changed to SignatureCare Emergency Center At 3209 Montrose Blvd.

Archived