Paul Barabash Building At 312 Teetshorn St.

tanith27

Think something's happening around here.  Property is being surveyed.  Heard the whole lot has a conditional sale to a local couple who plan to redo the Barabash storefront.  Fingers crossed our nightly walks through the neighborhood can end with an ice cream cone from here....

12 hours ago, kbates2 said:

What is across Sabine from this place?  Is that also abandoned or is it apartments?

Not abandoned, but an existing business.  Not sure exactly what it is but it’s not retail.

21 hours ago, kbates2 said:

What is across Sabine from this place?  Is that also abandoned or is it apartments?

I hope someone has a long memory, but I think my parents used to run a grocery store out of that building in the late 60's or early 70's.  They had a store in that area called MG Food Market and it looks about right to my fading memory.  I can't find any old pictures of the store so I can't be sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

All three properties recently went pending and appear to have finished settlement quite fast. I wasn't able to find much beyond that, though there are new "no trespassing" signs on the corner storefront/fences and landscaping in front of the smaller lot/house has been cleared in the past couple weeks. 

• The title was changed to Paul Barabash Building Corner Of Teetshorn St. And Sabine St.
  • The title was changed to Paul Barabash Building At 312 Teetshorn St.

Archived