Mixed-Use Office/Retail At 2001 Emancipation Ave.

It's right next to 45, so I'm not too upset about it having a parking lot.  The question is whether it will have sidewalks with nice trees, will the city fix Emancipation in front of it, will there be better crosswalks

• 3 months later...
On 10/24/2020 at 2:06 PM, BeerNut said:

It says skyline terrace so can we get on the roof?!? If all of those places could get on the roof, that would be cool, would be a huge boon to a fitness studio now with Covid and the ability to have exercise classes on the roof. And the parking lot didn't seem that big, or at least the imprint didn't when I drove by it last week.

7 hours ago, X.R. said:

It says skyline terrace so can we get on the roof?!? If all of those places could get on the roof, that would be cool, would be a huge boon to a fitness studio now with Covid and the ability to have exercise classes on the roof. And the parking lot didn't seem that big, or at least the imprint didn't when I drove by it last week.

I think it's just marketing and they mean you can see the skyline from their terrace.  It's probably the outdoor seating area under the striped roof.

• The title was changed to Mixed-Use Office/Retail At 2001 Emancipation Ave.

Archived