Charleston At Fannin: Multifamily At 1850 Holmes Rd.

https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/TABS/Search/Project/TABS2020016892

Start Date:
5/1/2021

Completion Date:
5/30/2023

Estimated Cost:
$999,999

Scope of Work:
A 317 multifamily unit development that includes a 4-story wood frame apartment building with intergrated club + leasing a 4-story wood frame apartment bldg, and (2) 3-story wood frame multistory apt bldg for a total of 4 apt bldgs (5) free standin

Square Footage:
11,118 ft 2

bbcJ89d.png
  • Like 4

• The title was changed to Charleston at Fannin: Proposed Multifamily at 1850 Holmes Rd.

Briefly spoke with someone at WA. Very nice person!  Told me the TDLR address of 1850 Holmes is wrong.  The location is next to the other two apartments. Orleans at Fannin Station and Nantucket at Fannin Station.

Somewhere in here. I asked if it was apart of their Corporate Centre Fannin Mixed-Use Development but they said no.  The Corp Centre Fannin development lists multifamily.

z7sSy7J.png

q5VZ8sq.jpg

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Charleston At Fannin: Proposed Multifamily On Lower-Fannin

There's such an odd mix of dense apartment development surrounded by nothing down there. I wonder if someday the lot where Astro World is could get redeveloped, and maybe the current configuration of the Fannin South Park and Ride LRT station could be changed. That whole are could be a new dense urban neighborhood.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Charleston At Fannin: Multifamily On Lower-Fannin
  • The title was changed to Charleston At Fannin: Multifamily At 9779 Fannin Rail Way
  • 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Charleston At Fannin: Multifamily At 1850 Holmes Rd.