Mouseprint disclaimers!! 😻😻😻 :ph34r:

• Like 3

Might just be my IPad but the link to the map isn’t working- spreadsheet link is fine. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nate4l1f3 said:

Might just be my IPad but the link to the map isn’t working- spreadsheet link is fine. 

For some reason it isn't clickable. When I copy and pasted the link into the url bar, I was able to pull it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nate4l1f3 said:

Appreciate the feedback. I'll get on it. Need to try accessing it on my phone as well.

10 minutes ago, CaptainJilliams said:

For some reason it isn't clickable. When I copy and pasted the link into the url bar, I was able to pull it up.

Yeah for some reason the Map provided me with a shareable link that is ridiculously. Not sure why. Will look into it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Luminare said:

@nate4l1f3 @CaptainJilliams

Try the map link again. It should work. I now get the clickable link.

I've tried it on my phone via Android, and it works.

Weird. The link just opens google maps but doesn’t show Any of your updates. 

Just now, nate4l1f3 said:

Weird. The link just opens google maps but doesn’t show Any of your updates. 

Do you mean it doesn't show the name change or any changes in the description? If you mean actual project changes, those are being worked out right now haha. This previous update was more a format update rather than a content update, so pretty much 100% of the projects will remain the same.

What could be happening is that you still have the old map linked into your "Places" on google maps. It might be a good idea to just erase that map, and then load in the new one. Try that?

3 minutes ago, Luminare said:

Do you mean it doesn't show the name change or any changes in the description? If you mean actual project changes, those are being worked out right now haha. This previous update was more a format update rather than a content update, so pretty much 100% of the projects will remain the same.

What could be happening is that you still have the old map linked into your "Places" on google maps. It might be a good idea to just erase that map, and then load in the new one. Try that?

My bad my post was confusing after I read it again. When I click the link, the google maps app loads but it’s just the regular plain google maps, no projects whatsoever. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nate4l1f3 said:

My bad my post was confusing after I read it again. When I click the link, the google maps app loads but it’s just the regular plain google maps, no projects whatsoever. 

Working on this now. I'm wondering if you can simply open the click that sends you to a browser rather than the app itself. Try that real quick. I'll post a process on how people can add the map to there google maps app on there phone.

13 minutes ago, nate4l1f3 said:

Maybe try this. Its possible once you have clicked on it that the map is already saved in your "saved" folder, and then you need to go and access it for it to come up.

2EwCpQp.jpg

xstzhGG.jpg

njG5pv8.jpg

EISphJe.jpg

If anyone wants to access the map on there phone, but doesn't see it this could be what you have to do.

• Like 3