Subdude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was in town last few weeks and cannot believe Lofts at the Ballpark is closed down. We went to Little Woodrow's before the UH/Rice game and rode the rail to TDECU and I had no idea. Also didn't know Lucky's had closed. It was very sad to see the shape of the land between Dynamo Stadium and the Lofts. Dead grass and trash. 

I'm assuming this is all a result of the TDOT? It's a damn shame that Texans keep allowing the shady organization to ruin our largest cities in the name of progress for the commuter. 

1 hour ago, LosFeliz said:

I was in town last few weeks and cannot believe Lofts at the Ballpark is closed down. We went to Little Woodrow's before the UH/Rice game and rode the rail to TDECU and I had no idea. Also didn't know Lucky's had closed. It was very sad to see the shape of the land between Dynamo Stadium and the Lofts. Dead grass and trash. 

I'm assuming this is all a result of the TDOT? It's a damn shame that Texans keep allowing the shady organization to ruin our largest cities in the name of progress for the commuter. 

There is a 58 page thread with 2.9k replies about the project. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...