12-Acres For Sale At 110 Petro Ln.

JLL had listed this land for sale a few years ago.  I believe it was sold?  Developer is probably waiting until the right time.

This is off of Holmes road, across the street from UT's land. I know the COH is doing a bunch of work on the Holmes road sewer infrastructure. In order to attract developers, the COH is making Holmes road nice and up to date.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/City-pinning-development-hopes-on-11M-sewer-line-5439809.php

vR0eDDp.png

uOuotZA.png

DgSXnjJ.png

W4bmnb3.png

• Like 4

• The title was changed to 12-Acres For Sale At 110 Petro Ln.
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Weird that the Texas Medical Center did not purchase this 12-acre tract that's smack dab in the middle of their TMC BioPort campus.  Just seems like it would have been more of a continuous land development.  Without this 12 acre, slender parcel, there will be a gap between the campus buildings.

I know TMC BioPort is going through campus changes on the master plan.  Maybe they will grab this at one point.

Here is the slender parcel outlined in a red dotted line near building 4. Can't they just pay a few million more to purchase the parcel? Must have hit budgeting concerns, or the seller wanted an outrageous price. 

Maybe in 10 years they will use emanate domain to takeover the tract. Assuming the campus gets built at full scale and they need more land.

9GZraDb.jpg