Sign in to follow this  
Urbannizer

East End on The Bayou: New Mid-Rise

Not bad. Better than the vacant lot. I've been seeing the signs for it for a while. About time we got some drawings out of it.

• Like 2

I'm having trouble understanding where this will be

17 minutes ago, cspwal said:

I'm having trouble understanding where this will be

1.PNG

Forgive my crude MS Paint job but I hope this helps you visualize. Brown for building, blue for pool. grey for parking, and green for weird wedding lawn in in the rendering.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Yes. We need more quality developments like this in the immediate area to help counteract the proposed affordable housing developments (one of which will be right to the east of this, if I’m not mistaken).

Speaking of which, whatever happened with that proposal for the multi-family building on Fox and N. Nagle? The renderings for it looked very similar to this.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, thedistrict84 said:

Yes. We need more quality developments like this in the immediate area to help counteract the proposed affordable housing developments (one of which will be right to the east of this, if I’m not mistaken).

Speaking of which, whatever happened with that proposal for the multi-family building on Fox and N. Nagle? The renderings for it looked very similar to this.

Last I heard, the Buffalo Bayou Partnership was suing the project because something related to sidewalks.

Interesting, so they just nixed the apartments and going with more townhomes?

8 minutes ago, ljchou said:

Interesting, so they just nixed the apartments and going with more townhomes?

I believe the complex by Marquette that has apparently gone a bit dormant is on the other side of the Silos. 

I prefer the apartments, to townhomes.  Need some diversity in residences and residents moving in. 

• Like 1

I'm confused - Is this notice of public hearing on the land/site where the mid-rise that this thread is about is supposed to be built?