ROWDY The Graffiti Artist

j_cuevas713

So I was driving down Studewood tonite and at the corner of 11th where they are rebuilding that historic building that was hit by a car, I noticed something that really pissed me off. All the bricks that are stacked outside from the original structure were tagged by guess who? It seems the crew that is working on the building was able to remove the majority of the paint but you can still see the outline of the name ROWDY. If anyone spots this moron, take a pic and call the cops. This idiot should be ashamed to call himself a Houstonian. 

7 hours ago, j_cuevas713 said:

So I was driving down Studewood tonite and at the corner of 11th where they are rebuilding that historic building that was hit by a car, I noticed something that really pissed me off. All the bricks that are stacked outside from the original structure were tagged by guess who? It seems the crew that is working on the building was able to remove the majority of the paint but you can still see the outline of the name ROWDY. If anyone spots this moron, take a pic and call the cops. This idiot should be ashamed to call himself a Houstonian. 

I've seen that tag on Elgin in the Third Ward, too.

• The title was changed to ROWDY The Graffiti Artist

Archived