Jump to content
august948

Bernie vs Trump? Any chance of that happening?

Recommended Posts

Though I'd like to see Bernie make it to the general election, I suspect the DNC won't let that happen (again).  I suspect they'll find some establishment candidate to push in now that Biden is sinking fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DNC won't get away with it this time.  This time, the Bernie camp knows it is coming and is prepared.  The Bernie team knew that the Iowa caucus was going to be a cluster and had monitors in place at every location.  When the app crashed, the Bernie team released their internal results to let the DNC know that they weren't going to be able to get away with anything.  The DNC obviously tried to fire back by sending out the results in a way that would grab Pete the Rat a headline to keep him from being totally embarrassed over his "victorious" line.  But Bernie won.  

 

Now, Bernie has a huge advantage on the ground in NH as Pete the Rat put all his chips on Iowa and has very little presence in NH.  The big question will be whether Warren will be the tool for the establishment or give in and throw her support to Bernie in exchange for a VP nod or cabinet position.  I think it will become clear that the current DNC leadership's days are numbered and everyone will gradually start lining up to be on team Bernie.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be so sure about that...

 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/31/dnc-superdelegates-110083

 

The establishment (both parties) wants to retain it's wealth and power.  They'll do whatever they can to that end.  Unless they can bring Sanders or Warren to heel, they'll have to push someone more to their liking over the top.  The Republicans faced the same issue in 2016, but didn't have the superdelegate system like the DNC to ensure the establishment pick won.  They couldn't effectively put their fingers on the scale to prevent Trump from getting the nomination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden will be the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2020.

 

Trump wins reelection very easily on November 3rd.

On 2/6/2020 at 3:57 PM, s3mh said:

DNC won't get away with it this time.  This time, the Bernie camp knows it is coming and is prepared.  The Bernie team knew that the Iowa caucus was going to be a cluster and had monitors in place at every location.  When the app crashed, the Bernie team released their internal results to let the DNC know that they weren't going to be able to get away with anything.  The DNC obviously tried to fire back by sending out the results in a way that would grab Pete the Rat a headline to keep him from being totally embarrassed over his "victorious" line.  But Bernie won.  

 

Now, Bernie has a huge advantage on the ground in NH as Pete the Rat put all his chips on Iowa and has very little presence in NH.  The big question will be whether Warren will be the tool for the establishment or give in and throw her support to Bernie in exchange for a VP nod or cabinet position.  I think it will become clear that the current DNC leadership's days are numbered and everyone will gradually start lining up to be on team Bernie.

You do realize America will NEVER vote for a terrorist as POTUS. 

 

Plus that terrorist is 79 years old & too uppity. He is also a national security threat that must be exterminated altogether! 

Edited by Blue Dogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blue Dogs said:

He is also a national security threat that must be exterminated altogether!

You know, maybe using the word 'exterminated' in connection with the Jewish candidate is not in the best of taste.
Also, maybe the Secret Service should ask you to clarify that statement. They take a dim view of death threats.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Blue Dogs said:

Biden will be the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2020.

 

Trump wins reelection very easily on November 3rd.

You do realize America will NEVER vote for a terrorist as POTUS. 

 

Plus that terrorist is 79 years old & too uppity. He is also a national security threat that must be exterminated altogether! 

 

1789983953_ScreenShot2020-02-08at7_40_02PM.png.33310aef5c468e57953e22c1c3b68a1c.png

 

Easily? Speaking of terrorist, Fat Hitler lost the popular vote by millions last time. Robust economy or not, his approval numbers are always below 50% (sometimes WAY below). 60% of the nation can't stand the sight of him. And Democrat voters have been fired up about getting out to the polls EVERY year since he was elected. They were not fired up necessarily because they loved the Democrat candidate who was running, but because they wanted to do something to stop Fat Hitler. I don't think Democrats will be staying home this year either. They are angrier than ever - spreading TDS is GOOD thing!  ANY Democrat candidate running against Fat Hitler will have a very, very good chance.

 

Fat Hitler might steal the election again (with the help of some foreign nation he grants a favor to), but saying it will be 'easy' is something only a 'stable genius' would say.

 

And speaking of extermination, let's face it, Fat Hitler supporters alway give away the REAL reason they support him. Economy my @$$!

 

That's right Auggie, I have TDS. 🙄 Whatever. But I've learned to live with it, love it, embrace it and do my best to infect the world with it. At this point, spreading the anger can only help us in November. 

 

 

 

Edited by West Timer
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, West Timer said:

 

1789983953_ScreenShot2020-02-08at7_40_02PM.png.33310aef5c468e57953e22c1c3b68a1c.png

 

Easily? Speaking of terrorist, Fat Hitler lost the popular vote by millions last time. Robust economy or not, his approval numbers are always below 50% (sometimes WAY below). 60% of the nation can't stand the sight of him. And Democrat voters have been fired up about getting out to the polls EVERY year since he was elected. They were not fired up necessarily because they loved the Democrat candidate who was running, but because they wanted to do something to stop Fat Hitler. I don't think Democrats will be staying home this year either. They are angrier than ever - spreading TDS is GOOD thing!  ANY Democrat candidate running against Fat Hitler will have a very, very good chance.

 

Fat Hitler might steal the election again (with the help of some foreign nation he grants a favor to), but saying it will be 'easy' is something only a 'stable genius' would say.

 

And speaking of extermination, let's face it, Fat Hitler supporters alway give away the REAL reason they support him. Economy my @$$!

 

That's right Auggie, I have TDS. 🙄 Whatever. But I've learned to live with it, love it, embrace it and do my best to infect the world with it. At this point, spreading the anger can only help us in November. 

 

 

 

 

Hitler would never have let his daughter marry a Jew and raise her kids Jewish, either.  And I don't recall Hitler appointing any Jews to government posts.  The whole "Trump is a Nazi meme" is lazy and lame.

 

And what are those red flags behind and to left of the photoshop picture?  Is this from a communist party rally?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't be surprised if it came straight from one of those Trump hate rallies, you know, where his head is all red and his eyes are bugged out and he's screaming about Mexicans and revenge.

 

PhGuhd_WsvuoHgVBeTX56QbV1A-E5TeJjTA9Gx9Y

 

Comparing Trump to Hitler is more appropriate than ever. The only diff is that instead of scapegoating Jews, it's Mexicans this time. Fat Hitler wants you to believe that Mexicans are responsible for:

 

• Taking your job - although he has employed several undocumented workers at his hotels and despite saying the economy has been "fixed" 

• Doing all the crime - although native born Americans still top the list 

• Spreading diseases - BREAKING NEWS! Coronavirus didn't come from Mexico

 

Fat Hitler says:

 

• We need a multi-billion dollar wall to "protect" us (and is pulling funds from the military to do it - not Mexico, like he promised)

• Hispanic families deserve to be caged and separated 

• He isn't concerned that his tweets sound racist, because 'many people agree with me'

• Much more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

 

BTW, the meme actually says: Trump NOTHING like Hitler. Hitler wasn't fat and bald... 😆

 

But I disagree. Fat Hitler reminds me a lot of Original Hitler. Original Hitler gained power and kept power by turning society against one of its minorities. I've heard plenty of deplorable white trash say that they voted for Fat Hitler because "they are tired of looking at all the Mexicans everywhere" or something similar. From my observations in the actual world (and the internet, of course), the racists seem to be more emboldened by the day. The racists used to only spread their trash when they thought no one outside their circles could hear them (unfortunately, growing up a casually dressed, middle class white boy from Houston myself, I've always been "near" their circles). Not anymore, their cult leader Fat Hitler has given them all the confidence they need to say it in your face - or do what that wacko from Allen, TX did at the El Paso Walmart with his rifle to stop the "Hispanic invasion" as he called it.

 

Here's another lazy and lame meme for you...

Patrick_Crusius_Video_Surveillance_Shoot

 

What's lazy and lame is dismissing angry reaction to racist comments as 'lazy and lame'. In fact, some might even call it a little complicit.

Edited by West Timer
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...