Sign in to follow this  
downtownian

235 North Norwood - Farmer Brothers coffee facility sold to Frank Liu

Hate to see it go as the aroma of fresh coffee is a real treat for the neighborhood.

Edited by 2ndwardOG
  • Like 2

This one puzzles me. Ignoring the whole "Lovett has too much on their plate" discussion that has played out across the forum, I'm just not seeing what the development could be.

I know BBP plans to expand the park over there, but there isn't a whole lot over there (aside from Finca).

1 hour ago, JBTX said:

I know BBP plans to expand the park over there, but there isn't a whole lot over there (aside from Finca).

El Segundo Swim club, bumpy pickle, if that brewery ever gets built 

7 hours ago, JBTX said:

This one puzzles me. Ignoring the whole "Lovett has too much on their plate" discussion that has played out across the forum, I'm just not seeing what the development could be.

This will be directly across from the industrial warf at the turkey bend. Not to mention what the downtownian mentioned and future development on navigation.

• Like 2

I just hope they keep that warehouse. Would make fantastic apartments, and we have a very limited number of buildings like that in Houston.

• Like 2

I thought a hemp company bought this???  

Nevermind different spot. Idk how to delete my post lol 

Edited by j_cuevas713

this is a big deal for this side of town.

as far as location, this is pretty prime for this area. it's probably as close to the bayou as you can get without first needing to be a superfund site. 

I'd prefer to see some of the other industrial sites transfer ownership like this, but I suspect they don't because of the amount of remediation that would need to be done to make it habitable just isn't cost effective right now. 

• Like 1