Sign in to follow this  
ljchou

3800 Garrow

Anyone know what's going on here? Corner of Milby & Garrow. Saw them rebuilding the exterior walls and now they have siding board up. Construction workers there every AM when I drive by.

IMG_2262.jpg

Found a company "White Rhino Cantina" registered with active sales permits for the co-located address (319 Milby St.). They have a Facebook and an Instagram, but neither have been updated in a few years. Curious if the same company is still planning on this location. Looks to be a Mexican restaurant with a beer garden. The land owned is the current building and the lot next door with the Winnebago in it.

Edited by ljchou
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ljchou said:

Found a company "White Rhino Cantina" registered with active sales permits for the co-located address (319 Milby St.). They have a Facebook and an Instagram, but neither have been updated in a few years. Curious if the same company is still planning on this location. Looks to be a Mexican restaurant with a beer garden. The land owned is the current building and the lot next door with the Winnebago in it.

I believe there was an old TABC notice in the window of that building (before the renovations started) from maybe 2017 that alluded to White Rhino. Whatever that was intended to be, I imagine it was canceled and this construction is for something different.

• Like 1