Embassy Plaza: Retail Center At 5002 Westheimer Rd.

gene

With Ethan Allen moving out which took up almost if not all the entire top level of this building...what is to become of this space and/or building?

(*The new Ethan Allen location in Uptown Park opened this past weekend on Nov 23rd) 

At first I thought this would mean perhaps a new start for this corner but noticed a Vision Corner or similar place moving in downstairs...

It made me think then, what would be a good business to move in upstairs in the old HUGE Ethan Allen place? Maybe something like a Lucky Strike or Pinstripes? Or???

Image result for 5006 westheimer ethan allen

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Embassy Plaza

Now that they are knocking down and redeveloping the Post Oak Shopping Center across the street (where Dick's Sporting Goods and Kenny & Ziggy's etc are)...

i wonder if there is any way in heck Dick's Sporting Goods could move into the space where Ethan Allen was? I know it is upstairs but certainly large enough to house it...

i think it would be too large for Container Store but maybe? 

anyway...just a thought!

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Embassy Plaza Retail Center On Westhiemer Rd.
  • The title was changed to Embassy Plaza: Retail Center At 5002 Westheimer Rd.
  • 4 months later...