Sign in to follow this  
ljchou

East End Makers Hub

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/economic-development/east-end-maker-space-taps-in-opportunity-zone-for-mayors-complete-communities-initiative-101858?utm_source=outbound_pub_4&utm_campaign=outbound_issue_33886&utm_content=outbound_link_1&utm_medium=email

Interesting article about new developments for TXRX "East End Makers Hub" and "The Center for Pursuit".

Looks like East End Makers Hub will be at 6501 Navigation and Center for Pursuit at 4400 Harrisburg.

Edited by ljchou

9 minutes ago, ljchou said:

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/economic-development/east-end-maker-space-taps-in-opportunity-zone-for-mayors-complete-communities-initiative-101858?utm_source=outbound_pub_4&utm_campaign=outbound_issue_33886&utm_content=outbound_link_1&utm_medium=email

Interesting article about new developments for TXRX "East End Makers Hub" and "The Center for Pursuit".

Anyone have info on these developments and where they'll be located? Curious if they'll be in the garrow-commerce block of Sherman as they currently are.

TXRX already exists and is on 205 Roberts St. I'm guessing this is an expansion project at its existing facility.

If you want to know more about the center for pursuit project its here:

• Thanks 1

@Luminare, you beat me to my edit. After some googling, it seems that TXRX is moving to 6501 Navigation to renovate a larger existing structure for the Makers Hub. Wish they were staying at Roberts as it's right in my neighborhood.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ljchou said:

@Luminare, you beat me to my edit. After some googling, it seems that TXRX is moving to 6501 Navigation to renovate a larger existing structure for the Makers Hub. Wish they were staying at Roberts as it's right in my neighborhood.

holy crap. are they going to take up that entire warehouse?

You think it might be a good idea to mention in the title that this involves TXRX or the fact that they are moving?

Probably should include that in the title. Though I'm not forum savvy enough to know how to do that.

Looks like they're only taking up a portion of it. With multiple additional companies taking up the rest.

Edited by ljchou
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ljchou said:

Probably should include that in the title. Though I'm not forum savvy enough to know how to do that.

Looks like they're only taking up a portion of it. With multiple additional companies taking up the rest.

Ah. No wonder. That would make sense given its size. That would be interesting if it comes to fruition.

As for editing a title, like how you would normally edit a post you make, just click on edit and if you are the first to create a thread then you will have the ability to change the title. Hopefully that helps. Give it a try.