Empower Fitness Lab At 1005 Sawyer St.

CrockpotandGravel

This thread was originally created July 23, 2017. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum due to a mod removing my account and its content in "error"  (supposedly). The information may be outdated or no longer relevant, but reupping provides an archive to what was posted. It also provides a place to post future updates about this property if and when it's redeveloped  An archive link  of the thread before its deletion is coming.

This was originally in another thread, but after asking around, I don't believe the warehouse at 1005 Sawyer will merge with the old Pig Stand location at 2412. Maybe this deserves its own thread.

Something is going to replace this building. Braun Enterprises acquired the warehouse next to Social Junkie at 1005 Sawyer on the corner of Center St. This is located in the Sawyer Heights neighborhood, part of the Washington Corridor area in  Houston.

There's a filing for 1005 Sawyer LLC too. Any ideas what's being planned here?

WOWBpxG.jpg

This was originally posted  July 23, 2017 in the previous thread for 1005 Sawyer St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Marketing flyer for 1005 Sawyer property acquired by Braun Enterprises:

WASHINGTON CORRIDOR / FLEX OFFICE SPACE FOR LEASE
https://www.braunenterprises.com/s/Braun-Enterprises-1005-Sawyer-St.pdf

ZW8DI8L.jpg

i0qUVw6.jpg

This was originally posted  July 23, 2017 in the previous thread for 1005 Sawyer St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

More on the warehouse at 1005 Sawyer from Swamplot:

The green-and-yellow speckled warehouse at 1005 Sawyer St. has a new blue leasing sign from Braun Enterprises tacked to its forehead, as regular real estate surveillor Chris Andrews noted over the weekend. Braun bought the mid-sixties building last month, per county records of the transaction; the 6,360-sq.-ft. structure sits north of Washington Ave. sports-nightclub Social Junkie (which Braun also bought early last year), under the watchful gaze of the 24eleven Washington apartment midrise (to the left below):

7Sc25Ii.jpg

gNDTK0i.jpg

http://swamplot.com/brauns-new-confetti-faced-warehouse-at-center-and-sawyer-now-up-for-lease/2017-05-08/

This was originally posted  March 29, 2018 in the previous thread for 1005 Sawyer St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Update on the 1005 Sawyer St building at Center St, next to the Shell Shack on Washington Ave:

From Houston Business Journal:

Braun also owns the property at 1005 Sawyer St. and leased it to Empower Fitness Lab, which Wolf said should open any day now.

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2018/03/29/exclusive-heights-developer-buys-washington-ave.html

Photo of exterior from Braun Enterprises

Q762lcQ.jpg

• The title was changed to 1005 Sawyer St.
  • The title was changed to Empower Fitness Lab At 1005 Sawyer St.

Archived