This thread was originally created July 12, 2019. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum due to a mod removing my account and its content in "error"  (supposedly). The information may be outdated or no longer relevant, but reupping provides an archive to what was posted. It also provides a place to post future updates about this property if and when it's redeveloped  An archive link  of the thread before its deletion is here.

1105 Berthea St in the Boulevard Oaks neighborhood of the Museum District in Houston.

r0hYePr.jpg

vkqgrBb.jpg

TIVEb85.jpg

Aerial View
2V8Med5.jpg

YVZwRyq.jpg

Street View from April 2011

CSlHWGR.jpg

Street View from December 2018

33DfsSE.jpg

This was originally posted July 12, 2019 in the previous thread for 1105 Bertha St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

From a December 2018 Loopnet listing of 1105 Berthea Street, marketed by Davis Commercial (taken off the market March 2019):

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/1105-Berthea-St-Houston-TX/14535726/ (archive link)

Total Lot Size     0.18 AC

Property Sub-type Commercial    
Proposed Use
Office

• 4,988 sf 4-Plex
• 8,000 sf Lot (65’ x 125’ )
• No Restrictions
• Ideal for Residential or Office

kaDcI7w.jpg

This was originally posted July 12, 2019 in the previous thread for 1105 Bertha St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Update on 1105 Berthea Street in Boulevard Oaks in the Museum District of Houston.

From Houston Chronicle's weekly real estate transactions list week:

LEMA Properties purchased a 8,000-square-foot lot at 1105 Berthea in the Museum District for potential townhome development. Peggie Konhert with Keller Williams represented the buyer. The seller, Joanne B. Olson Estate, was represented by Ryan Neyland of Davis Commercial.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/texas-inc/article/Real-estate-transactions-AFGlobal-picks-Waller-14086630.php

This wa in the previous thread for 1105 Bertha St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Originally posted by crock, July 12, 2019 in the thread for 1105 Bertha St.

On 7/12/2019 at 8:37 AM, clutchcity94 said:

Love that area.

honestly really surprised this area, and the little area behind Lawndale haven't tried to become a historic district. 

• The title was changed to 1105 Berthea St.
  • The title was changed to Townhomes At 1105 Berthea St.

Archived