Sign in to follow this  
CrockpotandGravel

701 Richmond Ave

This thread was originally created February 26, 2017. I'm reposting / reupping this because this post and other content from me are no longer available on the forum due to a mod removing my account and its content in "error"  (supposedly).  An archive link  of the thread before its deletion is here.

Davis Commercial is marketing this property (archived link) next to an existing office building at 701 Richmond Ave. T

he building size is 3,000 SF.

More on Loopnet:

Montrose Build to Suit on Richmond Ave.
Up to 3,000 SF Restaurant/Retail
701 Richmond Ave. Houston, TX 77006
3,000 SF Bldg
Prime Montrose Location
Ideal for Restaurant or High End Retailer

Z9HC3Xj.jpg

• Like 1

This was originally posted February 26, 2017 in the previous thread for 1920 Houston Avenue (Former re:HAB Bar). It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Possible rendering of the adjacent building going up at 701 Richmond Avenue (from Tipps Architecture on Instagram😞

hck0cbF.jpg?1

This was in the previous thread for 701 Richmond Ave. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Originally posted by Evil Developer, March 21, 2017 in the thread for 701 Richmond Ave.

hey that's my building!  hope we can snag a good tenant for this spot!  we have plenty of parking for dinner time!  the rendering is just a concept by Tipps, but we want to compliment our mid-century mod office building with this addition, so we hope to do something nice.

This was in the previous thread for 701 Richmond Ave. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. 

Originally posted by bobruss, March 24, 2017 in the thread for 701 Richmond Ave.

On 3/21/2017 at 1:06 PM, Evil Developer said:

hey that's my building!  hope we can snag a good tenant for this spot!  we have plenty of parking for dinner time!  the rendering is just a concept by Tipps, but we want to compliment our mid-century mod office building with this addition, so we hope to do something nice.

Just as long as you do the right thing and create a positive space with the public realm in mind everyone here should be happy.