Point Heights Center At 5802 N. Main St.

CrockpotandGravel

This was originally posted  October 29, 2017 in the previous thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

Past discussions on the property, discussed as 1137 W Calvacade or 1137 Calvacade from the 5307 N Main thread:

On 12/12/2016 at 2:07 PM, native_Houstonian said:

They are shopping the property across the street from this too....although I think the price seems a little steep....

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/20063981/1137-W-Cavalcade-St-Houston-TX/

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31431-5307-nmain/?do=findComment&comment=545162

On 3/23/2017 at 12:51 PM, native_Houstonian said:

According to loopnet - the old gas station site is no longer available.    Any info?

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31431-5307-nmain/?do=findComment&comment=551156

On 3/23/2017 at 2:37 PM, HAG said:

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31431-5307-nmain/?do=findComment&comment=551167

On 5/19/2017 at 1:12 PM, native_Houstonian said:

It's now showing pending.....

Maybe Town in City Brewery purchased it?   It would give them room to expand in the future......

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/31431-5307-nmain/?do=findComment&comment=554018

Edited by CrockpotandGravel

This was originally posted  October 29, 2017 in the previous thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

A conceptual rendering of the planned retail for 5802 N Main

pEDrQ3G.jpg

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/5802-N-Main-St-Houston-TX/9177478/

(archive link)

From the Crossroads at Calvacade thread:

On 10/23/2017 at 11:34 AM, native_Houstonian said:

On another note, New Quest seems to have picked up the property behind this as well....they are now working on Five Points AND Five Points East.

http://www.newquest.com/pdfs/5_Points_East.pdf

https://www.houstonarchitecture.com/haif/topic/38665-crossroads-at-cavalcade/?do=findComment&comment=560375

lhApxTv.jpg

3npv53Cr.jpg

This was  in the previous thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

Originally posted by native_Houstonian, October 30, 2017 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

And, you can pick up the vacant lot adjacent too....It's always been

commercial...

http://www.har.com/1112-24-kern-st/sale_20902674

This was  in the previous thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

Originally posted by HouKev, May 17, 2018 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

Haven't seen any progress on this lot. Any idea if this project is still moving forward?

5307 is nearing completion of the structure and it would be nice to see this project follow shortly behind.

This was  in the previous thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to this thread is here.

Originally posted by Urbannizer, September 26, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

New concept for 5802 N Main

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/5802-N-Main-St-Houston-TX/16519828/   (archive link)

Brochure:
 https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/kO7fkvhheNYHx9syRzedAXcltbbrUxmAk1Ke96N-Q2E/document.pdf  (Archive link)

rXTL5SB.jpg

Originally posted by Angostura, September 27, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

Would rather a 3rd level on the garage and zero surface parking, but it's encouraging to see structured parking and no parking on the street frontage.

Originally posted by Texasota, September 27, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

I'm just happy to see that corner anchored.

Originally posted by HouKev, September 27, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

Looks like they ended up picking up and combining the properties after all. Looking forward to seeing them break ground and seeing that intersection grow.

Originally posted by Crockpotandgravel, September 28, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

On 9/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Urbannizer said:

From the updated Loopnet listing for Point Heights Center at 5802 N Main in Houston: 

24,950 SF of new development including a 2,950 SF restaurant out parcel with patio space across from the newly developed 9,000 SF Five Points Center. New developments coming south of this project on N. Main to the east along Airline with the new Heights Farmers Market and developments from Lincoln Property group and Weekley Homes.

The project will have a parking deck and surface parking for quick, convenient access and with more than 103 parks to support all types of tenant use.

• Building A: 22,000 SF Retail/Office
  • Building B: 2,950 SF Restaurant
  • Parking: 103 Cars or 4.1 parking ratio

fJnHbZ5.jpg

maR9V3K.jpg

BIgb1Vw.jpg

Originally posted by Crockpotandgravel, September 28, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

This may be the more recent rendering of Point Heights, the retail center at 5802 N Main in the Heights.

The rendering was including in a variance request to the city of Houston Planning Commission. It's on the agenda for September/October.

4yoPDGy.jpg

• Like 1

Exterior elevation of Point Heights or Point Heights Center, the retail center at 5802 N Main in the Heights.

This was included n a variance request to the city of Houston Planning Commission. It's on the agenda for September/October.

West elevation

zY9CORE.jpg(direct link to full size, non-compressed image)

East elevation

9E8mAGl.jpg

(direct link to full size, non-compressed image)

Updated site plan for Point Heights, the retail center at 5802 N Main in the Heights.

This was included n a variance request to the city of Houston Planning Commission. It's on the agenda for September/October.

First floor:

OiGtUmS.jpg

Second floor

rsSoKmq.jpg

A variance request was submitted for Point Heights Center. This is the retail center at 5802 N Main in the Heights.

The request in included in the city of Houston Planning Commission agenda for September/October.

Specific Variance is being sought and extent of variance:

To provide reduced building line along W. Cavalcade on the northern boundary from 25 ft Building Line to 10ft Building Line and along North Main on the western boundary from 25 ft Building Line to a 5ft Building line.

Originally posted by Triton, September 29, 2019 in the thread for Point Heights Center | 5802 N Main.

Wow I am excited! I love the unique architecture of the shopping centers coming to the Heights area.  

• The title was changed to Point Heights Center 5802 N Main
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Point Heights Center At 5802 N. Main St.
  • 2 years later...

There are recent leasing materials for 5802 N Main St. 

Absent from the listing and leasing brochure is the name of the retail center. It seems this is no longer going to be named Point Heights Center. Although a rendering isn't included, it appears the design of the retail center has changed.

According to the leasing flyer and listing, there will be three retail pads. One of the pads may be leased or is in leasing negotiations. The flyer indicates Splash / Splash Hand Car Wash may have claimed one of the pads. The other pads are available for lease.

Property details:

• Southeast quadrant of Cavalcade St and N Main St

• ±30,852 sf pad sites available for ground lease
    • Pad A: ±16,316 SF
    • Pad B: ±14,536 SF

https://www.crexi.com/lease/properties/709707/texas-cavalcade-st-n-main-st-pad-sites

gUmJRfO.jpg

PrALwKg.jpg

ABotz9r.jpg

qlFgvZy.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston