Joel Osteen's Wife On TV

mrell32

What the hell is with all the GLARING LOOKS. It looks like she sees a SEMI- baring down on her, and she is caught in the headlights. I think maybe thats why Joel only lets her preach on Wednesdays. I was waiting for laserbeams to shoot out at anyminute. I am more concerned with the interviewer though, she ought to get a good lawyer and sue her plastic surgeon for that horrible lip job.

I was waiting to find out the most commonly misspelled word in the English language!

She's actually a really nice person, but I haven't talked to her since she married into the cult. Her mother owns Iloff's Jewlery on Post Oak. She has always been stunning beautiful and her mouth has always been that way. <shrug>

She's actually a really nice person, but I haven't talked to her since she married into the cult. Her mother owns Iloff's Jewlery on Post Oak. She has always been stunning beautiful and her mouth has always been that way. <shrug>

Not Mrs. Olsteen's mouth, the INTERVIEWER'S mouth, she looks like Lips Manlus from Dick Tracy.

My first thought is "trophy wife", such as a worldly, successful businessman might bag. I certainly don't know what is in her heart but she seems like a nice person, might even be serious about her spiritual progress in this life and might just be a bit shy and therefore a little overwhelmed by her role.

Some quotes that come to mind are; "Judge not, lest ye be judged", "In heaven there is no marriage" and, from Buddha, "Avoid marriage like a burning pit of hot coals", as I tend to believe that truly devout people avoid marriage and give their life to pursuit of divine love, not human love.

As for the interviewer, well, I've got to give them some credit for not going with the standard good looker for that job.

She is kind of odd. But I just wonder if it comes with the territory. Most TV preachers seem to be kind of kooky. And Joel's sister Lisa... she's just plain annoying. She can't say six words in a row without throwing in an "Amen."

But none of them are as bad as the freakshow on TBN. Now that's scary.

She is kind of odd. But I just wonder if it comes with the territory. Most TV preachers seem to be kind of kooky. And Joel's sister Lisa... she's just plain annoying. She can't say six words in a row without throwing in an "Amen."

But none of them are as bad as the freakshow on TBN. Now that's scary.

Yo, sulli!

Have you forgotten Tammy Faye? ;)

[i kinda like her, though]

Not at all! She cracks me up though and I do think she's managed to redeem her image some after the whole PTL scandal.

I have a good friend in Dallas that dressed up in drag for Halloween as Jan Crouch, complete with large fake boobs, running mascara, and a huge purple wig. It was hilarious.

My favorite Victoria Osteen story, as told by her adoring husband, Joel:

"Especially controversial are leaders like Osteen and the flamboyant Creflo A. Dollar, pastor of World Changers Church International in College Park, Ga., who preach "the prosperity gospel." They endorse material wealth and tell followers that God wants them to be prosperous. In his book, Osteen talks about how his wife, Victoria, a striking blonde who dresses fashionably, wanted to buy a fancy house some years ago, before the money rolled in. He thought it wasn't possible. "But Victoria had more faith," he wrote. "She convinced me we could live in an elegant home...and several years later, it did come to pass."

Isn't that sweet!

http://businessweek.com/magazine/content/0...34001_mz001.htm

My favorite Victoria Osteen story, as told by her adoring husband, Joel:

"Especially controversial are leaders like Osteen and the flamboyant Creflo A. Dollar, pastor of World Changers Church International in College Park, Ga., who preach "the prosperity gospel." They endorse material wealth and tell followers that God wants them to be prosperous. In his book, Osteen talks about how his wife, Victoria, a striking blonde who dresses fashionably, wanted to buy a fancy house some years ago, before the money rolled in. He thought it wasn't possible. "But Victoria had more faith," he wrote. "She convinced me we could live in an elegant home...and several years later, it did come to pass."

Isn't that sweet!

http://businessweek.com/magazine/content/0...34001_mz001.htm

Ugh. Please excuse me while I go barf up my dinner.

What about the host of that show? I guess she is pregnat.
Lara Bell's baby is over 2 years old. It's probably an old interview.

I have a good friend in Dallas that dressed up in drag for Halloween as Jan Crouch, complete with large fake boobs, running mascara, and a huge purple wig. It was hilarious.

I refer to her as "Miss Piggy". She does look like a live action Miss Piggy.

Lara Bell's baby is over 2 years old. It's probably an old interview.

I refer to her as "Miss Piggy". She does look like a live action Miss Piggy.

Kimberly: i just emailed a picture of that woman to my niece. Her soon to be prize winning cow is named Laura Bell...truth stranger than fiction.

[For my money, the cow is prettier-and half as frightening]

Archived