Retail Building At 3933 N. Main St.

CrockpotandGravel

This was originally posted March 20, 2019 in the previous thread for 3933 N Main S. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

This was originally posted March 20, 2019 in the previous thread for 3933 N Main S. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

From Houston Chronicle two weeks ago:

3933 N Main LLC has purchased a 2,734-square-foot building at 3933 North Main in the Heights. The buyer plans to renovate the property to lease out for retail use. Ryan Neyland of Davis Commercial represented the seller, BSKI Enterprises.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/real-estate/article/Retail-wrap-Sugar-Land-Town-Square-adds-rotating-13670041.php

This was originally in the previous thread for 3933 N Main St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

Originally posted by Triton, March 20,, 2019 in the previous thread for 3933 N Main St.

Hopefully we get another good restaurant here. I've really enjoyed the revamped Asian Market place next to O'Reilly's since it opened at that new location just a couple of months ago. Guess that's one thing I've liked about N Main restaurants so far... they're not too expensive for the Heights area (with Pinkerton's being the exception on Airline). Hopefully we can continue that trend on N Main..

This was originally in the previous thread for 3933 N Main St. It's being reposted / reupped since the original thread and other content from me were removed. An archive link to the original thread is here.

Originally posted by Angostura, March 21,, 2019 in the previous thread for 3933 N Main St.

On 3/20/2019 at 3:08 PM, Triton said:

Hopefully we get another good restaurant here. I've really enjoyed the revamped Asian Market place next to O'Reilly's since it opened at that new location just a couple of months ago. Guess that's one thing I've liked about N Main restaurants so far... they're not too expensive for the Heights area (with Pinkerton's being the exception on Airline). Hopefully we can continue that trend on N Main..

+1

Though Pinkerton's is probably priced appropriately for the quality and the cost of their ingredients, especially if you value your time, since the same quality of barbecue would require you to wait in line for an hour or two in Austin.

Originally posted by Triton, March 20,, 2019 in the previous thread for 3933 N Main St.

On 3/21/2019 at 6:11 AM, Angostura said:

+1

Though Pinkerton's is probably priced appropriately for the quality and the cost of their ingredients, especially if you value your time, since the same quality of barbecue would require you to wait in line for an hour or two in Austin.

No doubt. Pinkerton's is good. Though, if I'm not willing to spend as much, I tend to go to the Pit Room (went there on Monday actually).

• The title was changed to 3933 N. Main St.
  • 1 month later...

Updated leasing materials for 3933 N Main St. I think the leasing listing may have been updated in July.

The property is in the Montie Beach neighborhood in the Greater Heights area. It's on the corner of Walton St.

Collier is leasing agent for the property.

Listing description:

• 2,745 sf building for lease
  •  Ideal for retail or restaurant use
  • Shares parking with El Cucuy, bar and restaurant from New Orleans; approximately 16 spots

From Collier's website
https://www.colliers.com/en/properties/for-lease-new-retail-opportunity-2745-sf-available/usa-3933-north-main-street-houston-tx-77009/usa1108454

https://colliershouston.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/property/3933NMainSt-Houston-TX-77009-Retail-For-Lease-ID1108454.pdf

Crexi listing

https://www.crexi.com/lease/properties/446723/texas-for-lease-houston-heights-retail-2745-sf-available

https://api-lease.crexi.com/assets/446723/flyer

W9Ry0CN.jpg

vGMfacX.jpg

erL2dxF.jpg

OL3kk4x.jpg

GgmflZ0.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Retail Building At 3933 N. Main St.