East End Backyard At 1105 Sampson St.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stopped by on my bike today and talked with who I assume is one of the owners....he said they will be open in April if things continue as planned - he said they slowed down, but are back on track now..

They will be putting a taco stand in one of the remaining old houses and something else similar in the other one.  

They will also be expanding to the lot behind (to the east) the current area shortly

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, HoustonMidtown said:

Stopped by on my bike today and talked with who I assume is one of the owners....he said they will be open in April if things continue as planned - he said they slowed down, but are back on track now..

They will be putting a taco stand in one of the remaining old houses and something else similar in the other one.  

They will also be expanding to the lot behind (to the east) the current area shortly

This is all great news; thanks for the update!

Edited by linearmovement
Formatting
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, HoustonMidtown said:

They are putting in new curbs and sidewalks a block over on Polk the last few weeks...all other new construction (townhomes, storage building) in the area has been putting in sidewalks so hopefully this place will do the same..

I’m assuming since this is “new construction” it has to follow the same 5’ minimum sidewalk just like anywhere else in the city. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to East End Backyard At 1105 Sampson St.
  • 5 months later...