McKee City Living: Multifamily At 650 McKee St.

Urbannizer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 6:39 AM, Kim Brown said:

Framing has started January 14th per owner's Facebook post.
https://www.facebook.com/GulfCoastHousingPartnership/

The max size of files that I can add is 28.88 kb and all the photos I have exceed that 😔
Not sure how can I save an image in order for it to be small enough to add here.

Go to “other media” in the bottom right of the comment creator, click on that and you can see “add image from url.” If the image is already hosted from another site you can right click on the image and copy it’s url and then paste it in there. It will then convert the link into the image that you copied the url of. If you have taken the photo and it is not hosted anywhere you can create a free account in an image hosting site like “Imgur” and then do the same. In fact Imgur makes it incredibly easy to copy the url and will have an option to copy the url right next to the photo once published. This is how people like Hindesky can have have 100 billion high resolution images in their comments. 

Edited by jmitch94
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, jmitch94 said:

Go to “other media” in the bottom right of the comment creator, click on that and you can see “add image from url.” If the image is already hosted from another site you can right click on the image and copy it’s url and then past it in there. It will it will convert the link into the image that you copied the url of. If you have taken the photo and it is not hosted anywhere you can create a free account in an image hosting site like “Imgur” and then do the same. In fact Imgur makes it incredibly easy to copy the url and will have an option to copy the url right next to the photo once published. This is how people like Hindesky can have have 100 billion high resolution images in their comments. 

Thank you so much! I've been struggling with this for quit some time.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...