Public Storage At 3703 Westheimer Rd.

Highrise Tower

http://www.riveroakssite.com/

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/3703-Westheimer-Rd-Houston-TX/17157755/

Drake Realty Group is pleased to announce the exclusive listing of a spectacular, premier infill core redevelopment opportunity strategically located in the heart of River Oaks, at 3703 Westheimer Rd., totaling 1.7 acres.

Investment Highlights

Premier infill core location totaling 1.7 acres

Located in River Oaks, one of Houston’s most exclusive, sought after submarkets 

5 out of the top 10 Houston Private Companies and 7 out of the Top 10 Houston Companies are located within 7.5 miles of the available site

Located near some of Houston’s most prominent mid-rise and high-rise multifamily developments, mixed-use, hotels and prime upscale retail developments.  

Will offer spectacular views of Houston Galleria area, Downtown Houston, Greenway Plaza, River Oaks and Memorial Park.

Will offer unobstructed views in all directions 

Last remaining large developable site in River Oaks 

Located .3 miles from Highland Village, .95 miles from River Oaks District and 1.4 miles from the Galleria

Located 1.4 miles from Whole Foods, 2.4 miles from HEB, and 0.5 miles from Central Market

Walking distance from The Briar Club and River Oaks Park

Close vicinity to Memorial Park. A 1,503 acre park development off of Memorial Dr., and Loop 610 that contains a 600 acre golf course, The Houston Arboretum and Nature Center and miles of jogging and biking trails

Access to major freeways that include I-610 Loop, Interstate 10, US Highway 59 and US Highway 290

River Oaks Shopping Center (1.1 miles) from the Property with over 320,000 square feet of retail, entertainment, and dining. Features the historic River Oaks Theater, 14 restaurants, and over 75 stores including Sur La Table, Ann Taylor, Gap, Luke’s Locker, Men’s Wearhouse, Pier 1 Imports, Barnes & Noble Talbots, and Sunglass Hut. Dining includes Marble Slab Creamery, Starbucks, La Madeleine Country French Cafe, Perry's steakhouse, and La Griglia

d802vJa.png

qZJOMGG.png

lzuLnMq.png

• Like 5

• The title was changed to River Oaks Development Site At 3703 Westheimer Rd.
  • 7 months later...

Looks like they will be going vertical with the existing storage lot, too many people buying stuff they don't want to get rid of. Maybe the people who had planned on moving in to the Paramount nearby need storage till they find something else.

qtqJ3wb.png

ua75feg.jpg

Xh0lcZO.jpg

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 5

• The title was changed to Public Storage River Oaks: Storage On Westheiemer Rd.
  • 6 months later...
  • The title was changed to Public Storage River Oaks: Storage On Westheimer Rd.
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Highrise Tower said:

This will be 6 stories.  Great for the neighborhood!

It better not block my view of Westheimer. Right now I can see all the way down to the Apple store. Six stories is taller than anything on that side.

I may need to get out my "Ashby High Rise" sign, and re-purpose it.🤪

NIMBY!

7 hours ago, astrohip said:

It better not block my view of Westheimer. Right now I can see all the way down to the Apple store. Six stories is taller than anything on that side.

I may need to get out my "Ashby High Rise" sign, and re-purpose it.🤪

NIMBY!

Seems to me blocking out the view to an Apple store would be desirable...

mac-vs-pc-demotivational-poster-12154546

17 hours ago, august948 said:

Seems to me blocking out the view to an Apple store would be desirable...

It probably depends on the view that's replacing it.  Better than one of the hundreds of abandoned Microsoft and Google retail stores.

• Haha 1

On 7/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, august948 said:

Perhaps a Linux store then?

I bet in a large enough city, there could be a market for that.  Lots of small and medium-sized businesses rely on Linux, but don't really have the need or money to keep an Linux person on full-time.  But you'd need really highly trained people to man the Genius Bar.  And have an on-site component.Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 1.15.26 PM.png

• The title was changed to Public Storage River Oaks: 6-Stories At 3703 Westheimer Rd.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Public Storage At 3703 Westheimer Rd.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...