The Rein Company Building At 3401 Allen Pkwy.

Urbannizer

http://m.bizjournals.com/houston/blog/breaking-ground/2015/08/why-one-developer-has-turned-his-sights-to-medical.html

The company's also planning a 72,000-square-foot, 11-story medical office in River Oaks that will also have an ambulatory surgery center and medical offices. That project will break ground next year and is expected to be complete in late 2017. It's currently 50 percent preleased.

The graphics in the rendering were state of the art back in 1995. And yeah, these days "River Oaks" means anything between the West Loop, the Spur, the Soutwest Freeway, and Memorial.

Don't forget the River Oaks cleaners, located at Gray & Smith

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Allen Parkway Cardiology & Surgery Center

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/allen-parkway-cardiology-surgery-center-forrest-roth-md

Are you a Cardiologist or Surgeon looking for clinic space? Or an investment opportunity? We have >35,000 sqft of available clinic space on Allen Parkway that can be customized for you and/or your group!  Email drouth@me.com for more information!

• 3 years later...
44 minutes ago, Jimmy Bob said:

Hello,

Is anyone aware of a development project to build a residential high rise on the foot print of the clock tower building on Allen Parkway?

I am trying to confirm rumors of a twenty story high rise coming to the neighborhood.

thanks

Jim

Welcome to HAIF, Jim.
For those who are unfamiliar, here's a photo of The Clocktower (originally The Rein) Building (3401 Allen Parkway).  It was one of at least three notable Spanish Colonial buildings built along that section of Allen Parkway in the 20's. I, for one, would be sorry to see it go.

clocktower.PNG

• The title was changed to The Clocktower Building / 3401 Allen Parkway
On 9/12/2019 at 9:28 PM, dbigtex56 said:

Welcome to HAIF, Jim.
For those who are unfamiliar, here's a photo of The Clocktower (originally The Rein) Building (3401 Allen Parkway).  It was one of at least three notable Spanish Colonial buildings built along that section of Allen Parkway in the 20's. I, for one, would be sorry to see it go.

clocktower.PNG

same! I have always been facinated by that building!!!

• The title was changed to The Clocktower Building: 3401 Allen Parkway
  • The title was changed to The Rein Company Building At 3401 Allen Pkwy.

Archived