Gas Station At 2501 South Braeswood Blvd.

Highrise Tower

• The title was changed to 2501 South Braeswood
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

RNR Real Estate Briefs – HOU, DAL, AUS, SAT

https://realtynewsreport.com/rnr-real-estate-briefs-hou-dal-aus-sat-3/

HOUSTON – ARK Petroleum Ventures Inc. has purchased the property at 2501 Braeswood Blvd. on 29,664 SF of land near the Texas Medical Center. ARK purchased the property from SUK Interests. The buyer will reopen a convenience store and gas station on the site. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Gas Station At 2501 S. Braeswood Blvd.
  • 7 months later...

Didn't get a pic but this has finally been torn down.  It was quite an eyesore from Kirby, in particular after the fire in the old car wash.  I'm curious how they are going to work out a new store here with the proximity to the bayou and current building restrictions.

image.png.ea7702b00da678314921bf6fcb79197b.png

image.png.6f01e367c3bb68f2fe2c6f0608d0ab6e.png

• Like 2

• The title was changed to Gas Station At 2501 South Braeswood Blvd.
  • 11 months later...

Anyone know what building is under construction at the SW corner of S. Braeswood and Kirby. Reminds me of the style of the long gone Jim’s/Champs (in Houston anyway).

please forgive me if someone else has previously posted this. I’m a newbie to this site and still navigating:)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, RetiredRReng said:

Anyone know what building is under construction at the SW corner of S. Braeswood and Kirby. Reminds me of the style of the long gone Jim’s/Champs (in Houston anyway).

please forgive me if someone else has previously posted this. I’m a newbie to this site and still navigating:)

It's a new gas station / convenience store - the signage isn't up yet, but for a gas station it's actually pretty decent looking.  I believe it will be a BrakeTime (or Break Time?) market

There's an existing thread here

• Like 2