7.56-Acres For Sale At 11799 South Main St.

This 7.5 acre tract located just west of the intersection of South Main and Hiram Clarke may be best suited for light industrial, warehouse, storage or other commercial use. The completed South Main/Highway 90 corridor provides convenient access to all areas of Houston.

Located just west of the intersection of South Main & Hiram Clarke.

Loopnet listing:

https://www.loopnet.com/listing/11799-s-main-houston-tx/3916254/bAgCxnL.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • The title was changed to 11799 South Main St. - 7.56 Acres For Sale
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to 7.56 Acres For Sale At 11799 South Main St.
  • 5 months later...

I called it! 

A few weeks ago I was thinking about making a posting saying this large parcel a long South Main will be sold soon.  The 500-Acre TMC BioPort development is practically down the street.  I knew the massive TMC project would spark interest in this land.  It's prime land fronting South Main! 

Under Contract per Loopnet:

d2ZPtos.png

Updates on this property.

This fell out of contract once TMC BioPort was placed on hold.  Back on the market now!

I was driving by and noticed a hole in the woods so I parked my car and went to take a look.  This is a City of Houston gravity sewer line project to be aligned with the nearby Lift Station upgrades. There are lift station upgrades going on up the street on Westridge and also down South Main.  Great for the neighborhood, but I hoped there would be something happening here.

Gotta love the South Main deforestation. Sooner than later, there won't be any "forests" left on South Main/Buffalo Speedway/Holmes Road.  The area will slowly develop with concrete.

8rgCpFb.jpg

pXJgj68.jpg

YST0yF3.jpg

FhyUQ8H.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to 7.56-Acres For Sale At 11799 South Main St.