Flower Vault At 1735 Westheimer Rd.

Luminare

I've come to term this building the "Merry-go-round" of uses building. This was originally home to a small business called "Flower Vault" which was a weird concept of fancy art walls were people can go and take pics of themselves or products? It catered to the instagram scene. Was there for maybe a year. Now that is out the window.

Then about a month ago I saw Flower Vault disappeared. It had a sign for a fancy upscale barbershop, which would have been cool since Cutloose Hair is down the street (one place for girls and another for guys), but last week the temporary sign got pulled even after they painted over the Flower Vault letters.

This week in the "Merry-go-round" of uses building is Joshua Caleb Art. I don't know if this is permanent or again if its going to be a popup retail space. If you don't know who Joshua Caleb is, he used to be a linebacker for the Houston Texans. I'm probably going to go to the opening event which is on August 16th and see what this is all about. This is also, apparently, in tandem with the Boys & Girls Club.

uVV2hep.jpg

49iORYu.jpg

cUN72J1.jpg

• The title was changed to 1735 Westheimer Rd. New Retail
  • The title was changed to Flower Vault At 1735 Westheimer Rd.

Archived