Jarvis Rd. & Telge Rd. Telge Crossing: Mixed-Use Development

Luminare

Odd location for something like this, but I guess they see something in it. This is all the way out in Cypress. Plans are for a large scale mixed use development.

Developer: i3 + Edge Realty + Transwestern

Architect: Identity Architects + Landology

More from HBJ:

https://www.bizjournals.com/houston/news/2019/07/17/houston-real-estate-co-developing-24-acre-mixed.html

A Houston-based commercial real estate firm called i3 is developing a mixed-use project about 2 miles from U.S. Highway 290's Barker Cypress exit.

The development, called Telge Crossing, is being built on 24 acres at the southwest corner of Telge Road and Jarvis Road, according to a press release. Houston-based Cadre Realty represented i3 in the recent land acquisition, and LandAdvisors represented the undisclosed seller.

The project will include 15,000 square feet of retail, 12,000 square feet of medical office space, several pad sites and a 303-unit Class A multifamily community.

Dallas-based Edge Realty is handling retail leasing, and Houston-based Transwestern is handling the medical office building.

Arch-Con Corp. and Identity Architects are the general contractor and architect, respectively, for the retail and medical office buildings. For the multifamily component, Domain Builders is the general contractor, W Partnership is the architect, and Kathy Andrews Interiors is the interior design architect. All are based in Houston.

The Woodlands-based Landology is the landscape architect for the entire Telge Crossing project.

"Cypress is a suburb that has great demographics, highly rated schools and continues to see job and population growth," Matt Maglothin, senior vice president of i3, said in the release. "The mixed-use component of our development only enhances our site, with the commercial serving as an 'gathering place' for both our residents and the community."

In addition to Telge Crossing, i3's portfolio also includes a mixed-use project in Homestead, Florida, and a joint venture with Houston-based Hines to develop a 70,000-square-foot build-to-suit manufacturing facility for Empower Pharmacy. The portfolio also includes three health care properties — two in Houston and one in Lake Charles, Louisiana.

When the Houston Business Journal talked to Rene Joubert — founding principal and sole shareholder of i3 — in 2015, the firm was focusing on medical office projects. However, Joubert previously focused on multifamily development as president of Allen Harrison Development and on retail as president of NewQuest Properties.

Images from article:

LZSeEBC.jpg

Yc6W3fI.jpg

AEBP7wY.jpg

pXg4WTz.jpg

• The title was changed to Jarvis Rd. & Telge Rd. Telge Crossing: Mixed-Use Development

Archived