The Astoria: Condominium High-Rise At 1405 Post Oak Blvd.

wxman

There are ways to provide for that without cutting the building's front door off from the sidewalk.

I think that will probably become an extra lane on Post Oak when they do the widening for the bus lanes in a few years.

Edited by richfish
  • Like 1

Annnnd Richfish wins the award.  Jackpot.

Quoting directly... "I think that will probably become an extra lane on Post Oak when they do the widening for the bus lanes in a few years.".

Hopefully it earned me another great photo update. I see they went vertical on the west side of the site today driving back from work.

• Like 2

swtsig

I know we are a little off topic but since you brought up the other ones I didn't notice you mention Apache.

I know I read somewhere on here that Apache might not build on the site next to The Blvd. project.

I hope this isnt so. It looked like a really nice design and would have really filled the gap.

Have you or anyone else heard anything positive about this project?

• Like 1

swtsig

I know we are a little off topic but since you brought up the other ones I didn't notice you mention Apache.

I know I read somewhere on here that Apache might not build on the site next to The Blvd. project.

I hope this isnt so. It looked like a really nice design and would have really filled the gap.

Have you or anyone else heard anything positive about this project?

I was wondering that too.. If apache doesn't build there I hope they build a tower downtown.. Heh

Thank SkylineView, you're the best. Maybe I'm partial since I live here, but Uptown is really getting a great mix of residential/commercial/retail to become the gem of the city over the next decade. 

depending on how well the area handles the influx of traffic, you may be right. though downtown is undergoing a renaissance of its own..

• 2 weeks later...