The Astoria: Condominium High-Rise At 1405 Post Oak Blvd.

wxman

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline view thanks for the updates. When you realize that in about two years  the Astoria, the Billiton, the Apache Tower,

the Hanover and the Post Oak Gables will all be added to this part of Uptown and with the addition of the proposed highrise on post oak near the Ziegler Cooper Highrises in the north end of the area, the skyline will run continuous from Woodway to 59 without much of a gap. Thats pretty amazing. Cant wait to see it.

• Like 1

Skyline view thanks for the updates. When you realize that in about two years  the Astoria, the Billiton, the Apache Tower,

the Hanover and the Post Oak Gables will all be added to this part of Uptown and with the addition of the proposed highrise on post oak near the Ziegler Cooper Highrises in the north end of the area, the skyline will run continuous from Woodway to 59 without much of a gap. Thats pretty amazing. Cant wait to see it.

Ditto, Thank you Skyline view. These photos are great!

What's taking so long with this?

I'm assuming they are just having to drill all of the piers right now, similar to what happened at SkyHouse.  That building really took a while to get off the ground because of the drilling they did prior to vertical construction.  Might have to have someone like Purdue chime in though with more knowledge.

• 3 weeks later...

Well the building went vertical today. There are several steel rebar columns about 14 feet or so in the air attached to the dug up 'rectangles' in the photo above. Driving too fast today to snap a pic, but if I get a red light tomorrow I'll upload a pic.

• Like 2

Well the building went vertical today. There are several steel rebar columns about 14 feet or so in the air attached to the dug up 'rectangles' in the photo above. Driving too fast today to snap a pic, but if I get a red light tomorrow I'll upload a pic.

Dude. Pull in Mcdonalds and snap a pic. Please.

• Like 3