Montrose Collective: Office Building With Retail At 888 Westheimer Rd.

trymahjong

• The title was changed to Montrose Collective: Office Building with Retail Coming to 888 Westheimer
23 hours ago, cityliving said:

Not sure what happened to the first two pics that I tried downloading? I’ve been having trouble uploading pics on here? I keep getting a message saying I’m only allowed to download a total MB size file?

Are you using imgr? Or post directly from the camera? If so you will only be able to post so many pics and then you run out of room. Try posting to imgr and then linking the pics. You can have unlimited pics that way. It takes a little longer but is lots better.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, hindesky said:

Are you using imgr? Or post directly from the camera? If so you will only be able to post so many pics and then you run out of room. Try posting to imgr and then linking the pics. You can have unlimited pics that way. It takes a little longer but is lots better.

I’m post directly from my iPhone. I’ll see if I can try doing it on Imgr and see how it goes. 
Thanks

5 hours ago, cityliving said:

Next massive concrete pour coming..

A9D20B3E-4089-4D26-959D-F4FE6E2003DB.jpeg

I don’t think the concrete pour is going to happen today because of the rain? It may have to be done until Monday 

• Like 4

This “ Human Construction Webcam,” regarding this project has been officially turned off, I will no longer be posting anything regarding this project, not all, but most people who work on large building construction projects are big Assholes, they don’t like it when people take photos, even though I was doing nothing wrong or disturbing anyone, so I hope you can tune in to another “ Human Construction Webcam,” to keep up with what’s going on regarding this project...😠

Edited by cityliving
  • Like 1
  • Sad 6

2 hours ago, cityliving said:

This “ Human Construction Webcam,” regarding this project has been officially turned off, I will no longer be posting anything regarding this project, not all, but most people who work on large building construction projects are big Assholes, they don’t like it when people take photos, even though I was doing nothing wrong or disturbing anyone, so I hope you can tune in to another “ Human Construction Webcam,” to keep up with what’s going on regarding this project...😠

We'll show them. The HAIF second wave is the drone brigade. They should welcome you back with open arms in no time!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, hindesky said:

I will continue taking pics. No one has said anything to me about taking them. Maybe we can approach Katz to install a camera on their roof.:D

aDJE0lL.jpg

vvOaqXr.jpg

Maybe the reason no one has said anything to you about taking pics is because there is nobody there, and by the looks of your pics, it looks like it’s deserted.

Glad you are taking pics.

Edited by cityliving
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...