• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm back !!  3 months to the day after my accident - took my first bike ride - feels amazing to get back outside !!!       Porta Potty away....      

Crane going up

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, ZRFkris said:

Good infill. Personally I like the look of it, it fits in with surrounding area. We only need a handful of glass towers in the area in the future. 

Agreed. It's stately, for lack of a better word. Something that I think works quite well in the Museum District.

• Highrise Tower changed the title to Boone Manor: Multifamily by Allen Harrison - Museum District
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone with insight into the buried power lines plan's fate (see p2 discussion above from developers' presentation, above)?  Last couple weeks centerpoint pole install suggests that idea did not prevail.   Understanding the issues would be helpful.  

thanks/

This thing is starting to have a great presence in the neighborhood. I can’t wait to see some of the other announced projects in the area break ground - very exciting times for museum park! 

• Like 2
On 1/16/2021 at 10:45 AM, Neighbor said:

Anyone with insight into the buried power lines plan's fate (see p2 discussion above from developers' presentation, above)?  Last couple weeks centerpoint pole install suggests that idea did not prevail.   Understanding the issues would be helpful.  

thanks/

They've been burying a ton of stuff lately, but I am unsure if they are will be burying the power lines. I was talking to one of the Centerpoint guys out there, he said they were out there to bury the transformer, and that Centerpoint will be doing other work in the area, which included replacing polies and cleaning up wiring. Which is why there are centerpoint poles sitting in the ditches all around the site. 

• Like 3
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Boone Manor: Multifamily By Allen Harrison - Museum District
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Highrise Tower changed the title to Boone Manor: Multifamily By Allen Harrison