Senterra Richmond: Mixed-Use On Richmond Ave. & Buffalo Spdwy.

Urbannizer

On 6/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, htownproud said:

I went there about 10 years ago for physical therapy.  Memorial Sports Clinic (formerly the Roger Clemens Sports Clinic) directed me there, so some arm of Memorial may have been leasing it.   

TIRR Rehabilitation was on the county records.

The last tenant was Parking Systems of America.

Edited by ekdrm2d1
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if this has been stated, but it doesn't seem this will include the actual corner itself. The bank wasn't fenced off. I don't know if this will be case going forward, maybe the bank is just finishing its lease, but if it remains there will be a real awkward corner just like what we are seeing at Novel River Oaks. Those darn corner banks! The same is going to be the case with gas stations. You gotta feel that at some point people will remember just how valuable corner lots are.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Senterra Richmond: Mixed-Use At Buffalo Speedway & Richmond
  • The title was changed to Senterra Richmond: Mixed-Use On Richmond Ave. & Buffalo Spwdy.
  • The title was changed to Senterra Richmond: Mixed-Use On Richmond Ave. & Buffalo Spdwy.

What's exactly happening here? Richmond at Buffalo Speedway.  How can this sit vacant for so long?  The selling price must be too high I am guessing.

There are 3 parcels in a row that do not have any activity.

1. Braun Enterprises remodel At 3403 Richmond Avenue.
  2. Senterra Richmond: Mixed-Use Development On Richmond Ave. & Buffalo Speedway
  3. The RO: Mixed-Use Development At The 3102 Buffalo Speedway

I'd hope once The RO kicks off, the others will follow.  However, The RO is a tricky one. There is always registered permits and certificates but we never see anything come from it. For instance, The RO is scheduled to have a tower crane, but nothing has happened. Testing the waters.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

I'd hope once The RO kicks off, the others will follow.  However, The RO is a tricky one. There is always registered permits and certificates but we never see anything come from it. For instance, The RO is scheduled to have a tower crane, but nothing has happened. Testing the waters.

I watch it all the time (I live next door). Every once in a while, something will happen, I'll get excited, and then... *poof*. Nothing.

Example was last year when they cordoned off all the trees they wanted to save. Yay! Activity time. Nothing since...

I thought they were finally doing some survey work a few weeks ago, but it was the Alabama rebuild.

• Like 3