Canopy and WoodBar to close May 26, 2019 (3939 Montrose Blvd.)

• 1 year later...

There are 4 businesses that have closed at this location, 5 if you count Timberline Fitness. I wonder if the rent is too high.  I wonder if they have it on the market. Good place for another mid rise or high rise. A hotel here would be perfect.

Canopy, Wood Bar, Super Cuts and General Joe's Chopsticks. Timberline moved down to lower Richmond in a new building.

YTBPFrO.jpg

• Like 3
12 hours ago, hindesky said:

There are 4 businesses that have closed at this location, 5 if you count Timberline Fitness. I wonder if the rent is too high.  I wonder if they have it on the market. Good place for another mid rise or high rise. A hotel here would be perfect.

Canopy, Wood Bar, Super Cuts and General Joe's Chopsticks. Timberline moved down to lower Richmond in a new building.

YTBPFrO.jpg

The site had been on the market for a while, but I believe it is subject to a long-term lease with the bank. It definitely justifies a better use, but don't know if we'll see anything here until the bank moves out.

• Like 3